1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kittenish16

Jan 22, 2007

1. Please leave feedback about any transactions with me here! :)

2. YOU ARE OF THE AMAZING. You gave me pretty dorrie, in a timely manner, with great packing, and all the proper insurence and were super sweet. Plus a free gift that turned out to be very, very useful. Much love for kittenish16.

3. I bought some clothes and a pair of shoes for my doll and the transaction went nice and smoothly. The prices were negotiable and the items were just as discribed.
      I wouldn`t hesitate to have transaction with kittenish16 in the future.:)

4. kittenish16 purchase 2 sets of SD10/13 size dress set from me.
      It's a smooth and pleasant transaction. Thank you! ^^

5. I bought a pair of shoes from kittenish16. The item was exactly as described, the price was great, and it was shipped in a timely manner. Thanks. :3

6. I bought a pair of glass eyes from kittenish and again the transaction went so nicely. There is/was nothing to complain and kittenish is one of the most reliable person to deal with. I truly recommend!:)

Thanks again!

7. kittenish16 bought a apir of skinny jeans with me, and everything went smoothly! great communucations and payment promptly paid. Thanks!

8. She bought some hairclips from me. Pleasant transaction and good communication ^^

9. Sorry ! Forgot to leave feedback for you :P
      Kittenish is friendly and reliable to do buisness with, she bought a doll from me on a layaway plan and all her payments were ontime :)
      Overall couldn't be happier with lil tan lishey going to her

10. :doh Arg! I'm sorry that I didn't leave feedback sooner!

Kittenish16 was an awesome buyer for me and she paid very quickly. I would do business again without hesitation ^_^

Thanks!

11. Kittenish16 bought a pair of shoes frome me - she had excellent communication throughout the transaction and paid immediately. She's a great buyer who was very pleasant to deal with - thanks so much!! ;)

12. Dealing with Kittenish16 was a complete pleasure-i purchased a doll from her & she shipped her so securely, in a timely manner & kept me updated all the way-i would highly recommend her & not hesitate to deal with her again :-)

Laurie

13. Kittenish16 bought a doll from me and the transaction was very smooth
      and wonderful. The payment was super quick and communication was
      excellent!!! Love to do transaction again!!! :) :) :)

14. Kittenish16 bought a dress from me, and it was a great transaction. She paid promptly and let me know when the dress arrived. Excellent buyer! Thank you

15. I just received a luts kid delf outfit from kinttenish16 and I just love it!!! Kittenish16 was very communicative all the time, she answered all my questions about the outfit and let me know when she shipped it to me! Safe packaging as well!

Thank you so much, can't wait to buy another beautiful item from you ^^

16. I bought a Soony doll from kittenish16 and it was an absolute delight to buy from her.

I had to use layaway for the doll ans kittenish16 was super patient and sweet to talk to. We kept fantastic communication and let each other know what was going on every step of the way.
      Shipping was fast, the doll was packed safe and secure and received in great condition.

What more could you ask for in a seller? ^__~ I highly recommend kittenish16!

Thanks so much! :daisy

17. kittenish16 bought eyes from me. She paid me quickly and had great communications. A pleasure to do business with.

18. I bought a Luts NS Nanuri head from kittenish16. I asked if she could put him on hold for a day and she didn't mind at all. Answered all my questions, and kept up great communication. Packaged him wonderfully as well. All around wonderful transaction, and would highly recommend.

19. I bought School A-head from kittenish16 and she was awesome to deal with. The package was superior and the head is super lovely. I higly recommend her!

20. Bought a pair of MSD shoes and socks from kittenish16. Great seller, prompt communication and shipping. ^_^ Thank you!