1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kittyasauras!

Jul 21, 2008

1. I joined GO hosted by kittysauras and it went very smoothly. Communication was excellent, we were kept up to date on the order's status and once our items arrived they were packed up very well and shipped super fast. Thank you so much I look forward to joining more GO's hosted by you!

2. Joined a group order kittysauras hosted~

Everything went really smoothly! Lots of updates throughout. She was also lovely and let me add an extra faceplate to my order since I was being indecisive :sweat
      She shipped the items out super fast~ My faceplates were also very well packed and arrived in perfect condition :aheartbea

Thanks again! :aheartbea

3. I participated in a Noppin GO hosted by kittyasauras.
      She kept us updated at all times and communication was always prompt and friendly. She shipped my order out quickly and it was very well packaged. I would definitely participate in another GO hosted by kittyasauras.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

4. I was also part of Kittyasauras Noppin go and it was a great transaction for me :) Never had any problems with communication, she was very friendly and sweet and I always knew what was going on with the GO. My items arrived super quick and they were well packaged. Perfect transaction and I would love to work with Kitty again in the future!

5. Kittyasauras hosted a Noppin group order which I joined. She was amazing to deal with, super fast and communication was great! Thank you soooo much :)

6. I was part of a GO from Noppin. Communication was great and the parts arrived quickly! Thank you so much! :)

7. Sold me the most amazing dollzone Aaron and sent him to me fast enough for him to attend my sons first meetup! This doll is amazing, poses like a pro, stands like a rock, this girl takes great care of her dolls! and just as much care packing such fragile cargo! A wonderful seller i am very glad to have met! thank you sooo much!

8. I bought an IoS Sezz head from kittysauras~ She was really kind throughout the communication and all my questions were answered promptly without any delay. She shipped really quickly after I paid and he came packed really well! And with candy! :) that made my evening even better than it already was. All in all a very smooth and pleasant transaction, I'd love to deal again anytime!
      Thank you~ <3

9. Kittyasaurus bought a modded bobobie sprite head from me and was a delight! She paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived :) I really appreciated that!
      Thank you so much for buying from me<3 Highly reccomended as a buyer!

10. I sold a Kid Delf Summery head to kittyasaurus and it was a delightful transaction all around. Communications were excellent and friendly. She paid superfast, let me know once the head arrived safely, and was a sheer pleasure to deal with. I can't say enough good things about kittyasaurus as a buyer!:)

11. I purchased a Soom Ai head from kittyasauras! She's really sweet and friendly and very quick with PMs! My head arrived very safely packaged (and with some yummy candy too! :P) A great seller, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again! :thumbup

12. I ordered a custom dress from kittyasaurus. It came fast, was very well made & exactly what I wanted! Friendly PMs & wonderful customer service. Will be ordering again from! Thanks a bunch!

13. I bought a LTF body from kittyasaurus, she's very friendly and a sweet person. She's quick to respond to PMs. My package was very safely packed and she left a cute little note. Awesome seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!
      Thanks again!
      A+

14. kittyasauras recently purchased a Soom Rosette Pure Lady body from me. She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication. She was an excellent buyer! Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction!

15. I traded a Luts event head for some clothes from kittyasauras and everything went wonderfully! Good communication and quick shipping. Thanks so much!

16. kittyasauras contract interjapan shopping service, payment was very fast and communication very nice.

Thank you so much :)

17. I sold two damaged heads to Kittyasaraus. Payment was super fast and she let me know when they arrived. I would definitely do business again. Thank you!

18. I purchased a Luts Kid Delf head from Kittyasaurus and it was in perfect condition, just as advertised. She packaged it so well, it made it through the holiday mails in pristine condition! Shipping was fast and communications were friendly and informative. I can highly recommend her as a great and honest marketplace seller.:)

19. Kittyasaurus purchased a Juri B head from me. Communication was excellent, payment prompt and she was kind enough to let me know when she received her item. A perfect transaction from start to finish! Many thanks again!

20. Kittyasaurus bought a pair of eyes from me, was very fast payment and very nice! Thank you :)