1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kittycow

Feb 12, 2010

1. Finally did some shoppin's. Time for a feedback thread!
      :abambi:

2. kittycow purchased a doll from me on layaway--she was super nice and quick with communication/payment. And she ended up paying off the layaway way earlier than planned! I would gladly deal with her again in the future~ :D

3. kittycow sold me a 1/3 scale doll (DOD camine), with clothes. The doll came exactly as described! Communication was good, we had a steady string of messages. She met my requests for safe packing, and was I not disappointed when the doll arrived. Thanks so much!

4. Kittycow bought a wig and some clothes from me. She is very nice and she paid and responded to my messages very fast. Very happy to deal with her!

5. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Kittycow back in early April! They were prompt with messages and shipped quickly. The eyes arrived flawlessly and very well packed <3

Kittycow was great to work with and i wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again in the future!!