1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kittycrash

Aug 10, 2016

1. Please leave any feedback for kittycrash here.

2. I sold a doll leaves body to kittycrash and it was a joy. She was prompt with her payments and very polite :)

3. I had a perfect transaction with kittycrash. I bought a 1/4 DZ Megi head from her and he was exactly as described, packed well, and shipped fast! She was a delight to communicate with and I wouldn't hesitate in the least to purchase from her in the future. Highly recommended!

4. Leaving positive feedback for kittycrash. She purchased a CP delf hybrid body from me and paid quickly. We had a wonderful transaction and I would gladly do business with her again! :)

Thank you!

5. Had a great experience buying a DZ 09 boy body from kittycrash. Great communication, prompt shipping, product is wonderful. Would buy from again

6. I bought a Luts Delf Elf Lishe from @kittycrash, communication was wonderful, shipping was prompt and the doll arrived in great condition. I'm very satisfied with the transaction. Thank you!

7. I sold @kittycrash a Volks DD head. She paid promptly, and let me know when the head arrived. Would be happy to do business with again!

8. Bought a DiM Flora head from kittycrash. she shipped right away and everything went perfectly. Thanks :)

9. I purchased a doll from kittycrash. It was a good transaction! Communication was great, and the doll was shipped very well packaged. Thanks!!

10. Kittycrash bought a head from me . . . quick to communicate, quick to pay. A pleasure to work with her!

11. Purchased a MN Soo head from KittyCrash. Everything was perfect!! Fast communication and shipping!! Thank you!!!

12. Another wonderful transaction with @kittycrash I bought a Luts Delf girl body from them. They even took extra photos for me to show the resin color. Doll was shipped promptly upon payment and was very well packed. Thanks again!

13. I bought a Dollzone girl body from @kittycrash ! They always responded quickly and were very wonderful to do business with. The body was shipped out the next day after my payment and was packaged well. I would love to do business with them again if I ever get the chance!

14. Kittycrash bought a Sugarble head from me. Kittycrash was very polite and pleasant during communication, prompt to pay and very kindly informed me of the head's safe arrival. Recommended!

15. Kittycrash bought Nanuri head from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for smooth transaction!

16. I bought a doll from Kittycrash. Kittycrash was very friendly and answered fast to questions. Communication was great! She shipped the doll fast. The doll was packaged well.

Thank you! I would recommend! :cake:

17. Kittycrash purchased a Mo-b head from me. Communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and I was notified that the head arrived safe and sound. I would happily recommend kittycrash as a buyer.

18. I purchased a B&G 60cm girl body from Kittycrash and she was wonderful to work with! She answered all my questions quickly and our transaction happened in a matter of maybe an hour or two! She shipped the body promptly (almost next day!) and the packaging was incredibly secure! I would highly recommend her as a seller and would definitely buy more used dolls from her in the future! Thank you so much!

19. Kittycrash purchased a Resinsoul body from me. She was wonderful to communicate with, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the body arrived. Definitely recommended! :)

20. I purchased a Fairyland FLAM elf head from kittycrash. She was very friendly and quick to respond in conversations. FLAM was shipped out quickly with tracking number and packed very safely. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks!