1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kittytoes / Melancholy Kitties

Jan 2, 2007

1. We've been around for a while, but we're planning a big reopening of our shop, so I'd love to reassure new customers with a bit of feedback.

Please, if you have had any dealings with me, Kat, here in the marketplace, or through my business, Melancholy Kitties, I'd love it if you could take a moment to post.

Thanks in advance!!
      :) Kat

2. Kittytoes is a great person to deal with. I bought a Narae (Lily) from her a few months ago and she made sure that everything was perfect. A completely trustworthy, reliable seller who ships FAST and keeps in touch all the way through the transaction. The faceup and blushings on this doll are absolutely beautiful too. You've got to see her work to appreciate how lovely it is!

3. I got a lovely white PVC MSD size corset from Kittytoes and a SD size eyepatch too! I highly recommend the quality of her workmanship. A delight to work with :)

4. I got a gorgeous MSD black dress and bloomers set from Melencholy Kitties and it is wonderfully made! Very nice to work with! :D

5. Bought several pairs of 1/6 size dolly shoes from MK last year...fantastic quality and prompt shipping. I'd definately buy from them again. :D

6. Kat & Mat are amazing artists. I have had multiple dealings with Melancholy Kitties from clothes to comission work on my dolls. Their work is really beyond compare, superior craftsmanship and amazing customer service.

7. I bought some time ago to Melancholy kitties and I were very satisfied with the items. Well done, good service, and good package

8. I bought a lovely hat from Kittytoes. Great communications and speedy shipping!

9. I purchased a custom Blythe inspired by Marie Antionette from her. The string snapped (my fault) and she volunteered to help me fix her (since I'm a Blythe newbie)! :D Thanks so much!! Fast shipping & super friendly service!!

10. I've bought a couple BJD outfits and Blythe separates from Melencholy Kitties and they are GREAT! :D My items were creative and well made. Also I really appreciated how good they are with communicating with their customers.

11. Melancholy Kitties is amazing!

They painted all of my dolls to date, Payne, Sloane, Hailey and Hannah and I have had outfits by them as well - all were done perfectly and they really pay attention to the fine details of their work.

Their customer service/communications have kept me in the loop during the process of my dolls faceups and I would recommend them to everyone for faceups/body blushing and clothing.

I can't wait to see the store once it opens up - good luck guys!

12. I received my nanuri head from Melancholy Kitties, He arrived safe and wonderfully packed :) Thanks again!

13. Kat makes such wonderful clothes, not just for bjds, but for Blythes/Unoa-lite sized dolls. I really like what she made for me and would definitely buy from her again!

14. I'm a huge fan of Melancholy Kitties -- I'm delighted with the outfits that I have, and I can't wait to get more if I can snatch them up before everyone else does!! ;>

Wonderful customer service, beautiful quality, highly recommended seller and a delightful person in general ^_^

-- A <3

15. i've purchased from MK a couple of times and every time it was a fantastic experience! great clothes and great service... thank you very much!

16. I jumped in on an order with Kat and everything went great. Thanks. :)

17. Melancholy Kitties does wonderful work, both in terms of BJD clothing and face-ups.
      In 2005, Kat custom-created three beautiful outfits for my Serendipity AGA Fairy which I love so much that they've become my dolls' default outfits. She also gave my Angelregion Little Fair Dana boy a beautiful face-up!

18. Ordered two hats from Melancholy Kitties. Both are well made, the packing was excellent and very professional and communication was good.

19. Melancholy kitties has done two great esthetics commissions for me. They're great to work with :)

-Dane

20. Purchased a doll from Kittytoes, perfect transaction all around. Highly recommended and trustworthy seller! :) Thank you!!!