1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kiyakotari

Dec 23, 2006

1. positive feedback (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧
      kiya sold an esthy peroth head to me for an unbeatable price. replies were very quick, and conversation was enjoyable! head arrived well packed and with an extra wig! a friendly and informative seller, willing to provide whatever other information a buyer may need about a sale. i am very happy with our transaction. thank you so much kiya!!

2. Positive feedback! Bought a Dollstown 15boy body, was an easy transaction, fast response and was super packaged well. I love the body, would do business with again.

3. POSITIVE feedback
      Kiya is a wonderful seller, full stop! I bought a Spiritdoll Echium from Kiya after finding a Flash Sale thread for him. Kiya was willing to honour the sale price and answered all my questions regarding doll size and styling and maintenance. For a first-time buyer like me, who's never owned or even held such a large doll, I felt very lucky to find someone willing to share all the information and help me make my decision to buy him that much easier. Plus Kiya is very funny and enjoyable to communicate with, I just knew I'd found someone who really wanted to make sure I was happy with my doll (whether I bought or not).
      The doll shipped very well packaged (I had to wrassle so much bubblewrap!) and Kiya communicated the whole time to make sure the doll cleared customs and arrived safely. And now I have a very handsome, very pouty new member of my resin crew.
      THANK YOU Kiya!

4. Kiyakotari purchased a Clasydoll body from me and it was a great transaction. She needed a one month layaway, but paid off the body sooner than that. Communication was quick and friendly. Would love to do business again.

5. I bought a head and hand sets from Kiyakotari. She went through the trouble to send me the doll parts twice and its all packed in wonderful condition! Highly recommend!

6. I purchased a Mewiefish Bactro from Kiyakotari and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was prompt and clear. The doll arrived in the condition described, and was very carefully packaged. Absolutely no complaints, and I would be happy to recommend her to anyone!

Thank you again!

7. 110% Positive!!!

I purchased a doll from Kiyakotari and it was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Kiyakotari is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Lovely, friendly and helpful communication and fast shipping following my payment. Thank you so much for the generous gesture of adding the additional head too.

8. Positive Feedback!

I bought a modded Doll Chateau Elizabeth from @Kiyakotari, and I couldn't be happier! She came extremely well-packaged, and even had a couple of extras with her. Plus, talking with @Kiyakotari was interesting and fun! :3nodding::XD:

I would definitely buy from @Kiyakotari again!:3nodding:

Ryu

9. I bought a Fairyland Rus from @Kiyakotari and the entire exchange was wonderful. They helped me better understand what I was purchasing, packed and shipped it with care and speed, and even included a bonus gift I wasn't at all expecting. Absolutely amazing.

I would be delighted to purchase from Kiya again!

10. I bought a pair of Venitu feet from Kiyakotari and the whole transaction was joy. Communication was great and they arrive , well packaged and quickly. Thank you!

11. I bought a Lati Doll Red Line boy body from Kiyakotari, and it was a quick and easy transaction. Good communication, packaged well and sent in a timely manner; a pleasure to do business with :thumbup

12. I bought a nobilitydoll body from Kiya and they shipped it promptly, and packed it really securely. Would absolutely buy from them again!

13. :3nodding: ☆☆ SUPER POSITIVE !! ☆☆ :3nodding:
      I'm very happy with my purchase from @Kiyakotari who made it possible for me to add another older bjd to my collection. Kiya was efficient & also friendly and informative. The doll was carefully wrapped and sent in the original box. The box was well conserved, the doll traveled without any damages & arrived quickly. I can't help being impressed when I get a chance to talk with someone who was already a DOA member 10 years before I got my first bjd: the things they must have seen! All the things I missed!
      Thank you, Kiya!:)

14. Bought a Minifee Flam Elf from @Kiyakotari . Super smooth transaction, extremely patient, & friendly. I am very happy with my purchase and experience buying from her. Thanks so much.

15. Another positive feedback!

I purchased an OtherSide Ginkgo from Kiyakotari and it was an excellent transaction! The doll was shipped out quickly and arrived safely packaged, in condition as described. Communication was great throughout. I would highly recommend Kiyakotari as a seller.

Thank you so much!

16. Positive feedback!
      I bought a Volks SDC body from Kiyakotari. Super happy with the transaction! Great deal, good communication, the item arrived safely and well packed. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a SDC/MSD hybrid from @Kiyakotari and am very pleased with the transaction. Fabulous deal, everything packaged well. The package even survived a gash in it courtesy of my local post office. ;)

18. I bought a Asella Dolls Raspberry body/LillyCat Constantine head hybrid doll from Kiyakotari. Communication was incredible, packaging of the doll was perfect, shipping was fast. I am very happy with my new bjd, and would absolutely buy from her again! All around a wonderful buying experience! Thank you :D

19. I bought a Luts summer event 09 head from Kiya and I had a wonderful experience buying. Kiya was really kind and friendly all the time, she packaged my head extremely well and was very quick to ship out.
      Definitely recommend Kiya to anyone looking to buy or sell on the MP.

20. I’ve done a trade with Kiyakotari for a horns set from her, for some custom made horns from me! And I am so very excited over the trade we had done, she even sent me a little something extra. Kiyakotari was super awesome to trade with, fast shipping, perfectly wrapped, she was very nice and it was a joy all around! I would trade/buy/sell to/with her at any given time. Thank you so very much :D