1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kiyakotari

Dec 23, 2006

1. Our first transaction with Kiya was great. She bought a couple of shirts from us and it was a pleasure dealing with her. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

2. Another great transaction. Thanks again!!

3. kiya bought some boots from me and was a pleasure!! fast payment, thanks so much, enjoy!!!

4. Kiyakotari joined in my Luts group order. She was great to work with and payment was prompt, PM responsive. Thank you!

5. Sold a machinegun to Kiyakotari :) Nice buyer, everything was perfect. Thanks again for buying from me once more!

6. Kiya and me did a doll trade. My Hye for her hound.
      I can't be happier with the result. The communication was excellent and Kiya responses very quickly. She always kept me updated. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you for this gorgeous transaction.

7. Very good communication, a pleasure to deal with. Fast shipment, good packaging. A+ international deal.

8. I bought an Unoa B-el from Kiya and was great. She wrap him very well and sent it very fast. I love buy things from her.
      And she sent me with the doll little gifts like postcards ^^
      Thank you!!

9. Kiyakotari bought two wigs from me! The transaction was smooth and quick, and she's very friendly! I'd definitely love to work with her again!

10. Sold my Hazy's default duds to Kiyakotari, a great transaction, thanks!

11. Sold limited hooves to Kiyakotari, communication was excellent and I received payment fast. Enjoy! Cheers!!

12. Kiya is excellent to work with. I adopted an OrientDoll Ui Vampire Whiteskin Female and she arrived quickly plus safe and sound! She is currently hanging out in a tree in the Hana Halloween courtyard. Thank you, AnnMarie

13. I bought a body from Kiya, and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication, and she helped keep the shipping low - would love to do business with her again!

14. I have just received a Twiglimbs body from Kiyakotari and could not be more delighted with the body and the whole friendly and fast transaction. Great stuff:aheartbea.

15. Kiyakotari bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

16. I bought a gorgeous limited boy from Kiyakotari. Very accommodating seller. Excellent communication. Fast shipment. And he arrived well-packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you very much!

17. Kiyakotari commissioned me to work a face-up job for her kids, Elfdoll WU and E-goProject Yeon head.
      She's very charm person to deal with. Everything was so perfect and so happy working with her. Clear and polite communication with every step prompt and a smooth transaction. :)

I highly recommend Kiyakotari!
      Thank you for everything again, Kiya :)
      cifr.

18. I bought a Dollheart Earl jacket from Kiyakotari. She was so wonderful to buy from. She kept me updated with what was happening and the jacket arrived in perfect condition. Thank you Kiyakotari! ^__^

19. I sold a MD VNS Yujin head to Kiyakotari. She was very sweet and kind person to talk to and whenever I sent a PM, she responded so quickly. I had to hold the head for a few days for her paycheck to come in- she let me know this before hand (great with informing the seller) and paid on the promised date!! She also pmed me right away when the package arrived to her :) I'm so happy with my transaction with her that I won't hesitate to recommend her to the others! Thank you again!!!

--- yeast

20. I was comissioned for a kimono set by Kiyakotari, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Great communication and a lovely person too!
      I would happily recommend to others :)