1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kiyakotari

Dec 23, 2006

1. I traded some clothes and eyes with cash for a Reitenshi with Kiyakotari. She is a wonderful seller. Polite communication and fast shipping. Hope I will do business with you again.
      Thank you.

2. Did a split for Soom Vesuvia with Kiyakotari. Easy to communicate with and kept everyone updated. Shipped out the doll quickly after receiving the shipping payment. Will definitely do business with Kiya again in the future if given the chance.

3. I participated in a split for Visuvia! It went smoothly! I would so totaly do a split with her agine!

4. I was in a Soom MD Split that Kiya ran, it was very well organized and everything went smoothly (now if only Soom would be quicker on their end, he he he). But Kiya was an excellent organizer, and I would definitely deal with her again! :)

5. Kiyakotari pre-ordered doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

6. I participated in a Soom Vesuvia split with Kiyakotari, everything went perfectly, Kiya was an excellent organizer and kept us updated, would deal with her again anytime! Thanks Kiya!

7. I purchased a Dollsteries NS Kirya Human Head from Kiya...
      She was a friendly and kind seller, everything was perfect! Highly recommended!!! And would surely deal with again :cake:
      Thanks!!!

8. I did a face-up for her, and there was a smooth transaction as you ever saw! :aheartbea Thanks hun!

9. I bought a open-eyes head to Kiya ... This head, which is so gorgeous, arrived very very very very fast and well packed :thumbup ... If I have the opportunity to do business with her again I will do it :) ... I also had a very good communication with her ... It really was pleasure ;)

10. Kiya purchased a bust from me and was fast, friendly, and awesome, as usual. :) Highly recommended!

11. Kiyakotari bought an item of clothing from me. Perfect transaction. Come back anytime:)

12. I purchase a SwD Sch A from Kiya. She is a very nice seller and willing to wait till I got my pay-check.
      Thank you very much!!! Hope to see you again in Next year's gogadoll!

13. My feedback is excellent to kiyakotari
      buy a head Héliot UNICOR :D
      excellent treatment, I recommend to new sales
      is a person of love, thank you for having helped Héliot

jacuna:aheartbea

14. Kiyakotari took part in my second Shoes and Boots group order and everything went just well! ^^ Communication was well kept and payments were sent in a timely fashion. A great transaction! :thumbup

:clover Thank you for joining one of my orders and being such a lovely participant! :clover

15. Sold a Ante Multihead to Kiyakotari. She paid immediately and sent quick responses to my questions. Great sale!

16. Kiyokotari bought a Batchix bust from me and with prompt payment and good communication the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Thanks~

17. I bought Soom MD Heliot Bow & Arrow Set from Kiyakotari!

Packing was very good,it arrives safety!

Shipping was fast!

Excellent seller!

Thankyou!

18. Kiyakotari recently bought a doll from me and it was a very pleasant, easy transaction.

Thanks!

19. I sold a doll to Kiya on layaway. In the end it became a trade as she listed something for sale that I wanted badly. A wonderful transaction; Kiya is quick with replies and payments, and updates, and packs her items well. Thank you!!

20. great buyer! thank you so very much!