Feedback for Kiyoshi45 ^_^

Jun 19, 2009

1. Feedback thread!
      umm... I guess you know what to do? lol

2. I got a really cute outfit from Kiyoshi for my Puki. It fits perfectly and is really good quality. I definitly recommend her and I will be ordering from her again in the future. :D

3. Commissioned a fantastic little Puki dress from Kiyoshi45. I'm so glad that I did! The dress was exactly what I requested, it is amazing quality. Very clean and neat, and fits perfectly. Kiyoshi45 was so great to deal with. I can't say enough good things, I will surely be back for another, Thanks again!

4. I commissioned a puki outfit from Kiyoshi45. I am very pleased with how it turned out, and though it took a bit, Kiyohsi45 let me know when it would be expected to arrive, and came quickly after being completed. Thanks again!

5. Kiyoshi45 purchased a Tibetan wool wig from me.
      She was really great to work with.
      I would recommend her. Thanks Kiyoshi45!

6. I purchased a LittleFee Ante from Kiyoshi45. The transaction was quick and easy, and the doll was sent out the day after payment was made. Totally recommended! Thank you!

7. Bought a faceplate. Great transaction. Quick shipping. I would recommend Kiyoshi as a wonderful person to deal with. Thanks!