1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kizu

Apr 4, 2010

1. Hi,
      if you bought anything from me or I bought anything from you please leave me feedback

2. I bought deer horn and tail - set from kizu. Item arrived fast and the parts are so beautiful, one of the best fantasy parts I've seen :3 Thank you so much, I hope I'll get to purchase more things from you in the future <3

3. I bought Rosenlied Monday's Child Limited from Kizu. She responded me and shipped the item quickly. Package arrived very fast in perfect condition. The doll is so cute and beautiful!
      Thank you so much for fast and smooth transaction! Definitely will do business with her again in the future!

4. I bought the deer horn and tail set (yosd) from Kizu! The horns are lovely, and the tail is very detailed! I'd totally order from her again! I can't wait to see what she does next! <33
      Thanks!

5. Bought a couple of ears from Kizu. They're lovely, very fast shipping also. Will gladly order from her again.

6. Bought a deer horn set and everything went perfect. It's beautiful! Thank you!

7. Bought a Unicorn set from Kizu. Wonderful to work with and very understanding when an address issue came up with Paypal. I would certainly work with her again!

8. I did many transactions with Kizu. Many group orders and two BJD order commissions ^^
      She always answers my question quickly. Positive feedback!!:D
      I will do business with her again:aheartbea

9. Bought pair of resin horns from Kizu... arrived safely and are so cute. A great seller with great merchandise. Would happily do business with again. Thankx

- ShadowHawke -