1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kloudei

Jun 24, 2008

1. If I have bought something from you or if you have bought something from me, please leave me some feedback! Thank you in advance! I really appreciate it! ^^

2. a positive feedback for Kloudei ^^

she bought a set of handmade wa-loli outfit from me, it was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and prompt payment too.

Thank you very much.

3. Positive feedback! Kloudei did a faceup for my boy and it turned out amazing. She was awesome throughout the entire process, easy to communicate with, and very prompt. :) I would definately do business with her again in the future.

4. Kloudei bought a pair of SD13 sneakers off me!

Paid quickly, and was very patient. THANKYOU! :D

5. Kloudei bought a Souldoll SD/SD13 outfit from me (including shoes)
      She was VERY paitent, and paid quickly. Very sweet and kind, I'd love to
      do business with her again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!​

6. Kloudei bought a couple of outfits from me and everything went smoothly! It was great doing business with Kloudei! :) :) :)

7. Kloudei gave my AA Ling a free face-up to help brooden her porfolio, he turned out wonderful, just as I had hoped. I liked how she was interested in any backstory that he had. She was great with communicating me, and answered all my PM's in usually less then a day.

8. I had kloudei do my DOT Sha's face-up. She took a while to do my doll's face-up, because it was around christmas time, but she did a beautiful job on my doll's face. However when she sent him out, she didn't include tracking, insurance and was confused on which shipping service she used. The post office returned the package, because my address was written wrong. The second time around, she rewrote my address more clearly and sent him with tracking, insurance and a cute apology note saying that she would pay for shipping and sent me back my shipping money. And once again, she did a very beautiful job on my doll's face-up!

9. Kloudei gave my Too a free face up and she did a wonderful job! ^^ I'm totally happy with it and she is great to talk to and it was nice talking to her again! Thank you!

10. Kloudei bought a Cherry Doll SD Dragon Hoodie from me. She asked questions and then once she decided committed to paying fast and getting her item on it's way. Great person to sell to. MK

11. Kloudei bought a minimee hand from me and paid right away and had great communication with me...... A++++ Thanks !

12. Kloudie ordered an outfit from me. She was really great to work with. Answered PM's and made her payments quickly. I would definitely work with her again.
      Thanks for your order.

13. Kloudie bought some glass eyes from me. fast payment and smooth communication.
      It's happy to trade with her.><

14. I sold her a sumo t-shirt...fast payment and a great buyer!!!

15. Kloudei bought a pair of jeans from me~ Payment was very prompt and a good transaction over all :)

16. Kloudei bought a wig from me, very fast transaction and great communication, thanks!!!

17. I bought DoC Tender Zen from her. The doll is in excellent condition and I received her very fast and securely packaged. :D

18. I sold an Elfdoll Sooah to Kloudei and everything was great. We had a little issue with paypal because they changed their policies. But Kloudei was very good at dealing with the situation. Would definitly sell to her again. Thanks!

^_^

19. I bought a pair of eyes from Kloudei and the transaction was great. She communicated well and mailed the eyes SO fast! Thank you :)

20. I bought eyes from Kloudei and she was very pleasant to deal with and replied quickly. The eyes got here very quickly and they were in perfect condition!

I would gladly do business with her again :D