1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kmsk

Oct 7, 2009

1. well i think i ´ll need this in the future...so :)
      If you've sold somethig for me or bought from me
      ..please leave a comment ;)

2. I sold my limited vampire Ivan to kmsk and doing business with her was wonderful. She kept up great communication, paid promptly, and was an overall joy to work with. Highly recommended!!

3. I sold my Hodoo head to Kmsk and was polite and friendly. Kmsk paid me right away and was great to deal with. I would recommend Kmsk to everyone. Kmsk English is great also<;) Lol

4. I sold a body to Kmsk. Payment was prompt and communication friendly. Good buyer ^_^

Thank you

5. Kmsk bought a Luts SDF boy body from me, slightly damaged, and it was a great transaction. ^^ Nothing to complain about here, I recommend her as a buyer! :D

Thank you! <3

6. I sold a head to Kmsk and the payment was fast. Great transaction! I'd do business with her again!

7. I participated in a trade for an AOD female body. The body arrived quickly and safely and in perfect condition. kmsk was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend trading with her anything!

8. kmsk bought a pair of eyes and some shoes from me. and the transaction was very smooth. She paid right away, and was nice to talk with. Excellent buyer! Thank you again~

9. Bought a head from me and everything went perfect! Paid promptly with layaway! :)

10. I traded a Miho head for an Esthy Rad head with Kmsk. She's a nice and friendly person. Also, her english is pretty good~ Excellent communication. Everything was perfect :D I recomend her as a trader &#9829;

11. I traded heads with Kmsk! The head was shipped fast and very well packed. The head I sent was a real skin head, and as I had no other real skin to compare, and it was yellowed. Kmsk worked with me, and we worked out where we both are happy! She was very kind and helpful! Great trader!

12. I sold a head to Kmsk. She is very nice. I have excellent transaction with him. :)
      really fast payment.

thank you...:aheratbea hope we can dealing more in the future....:D

13. i'm very happy to deal with Kmsk, great communication and fast shipping, it's perfect!!
      thank you so mutch!!

14. i sold kmsk my msd sheephorns by leekeworld (split from the set i bought for myself and dunno that they are a SET XD"), she was very friendly, payment very fast. thanks for this transaction ^^ for the future, a make fire under the boody of your post office for sorted it for transport to the wrong city (even though i wrote the address correct) XDDDD
      thanks for all! ^-^

15. kmsk ordered two wigs from me. very kind and nice person great buyer thank you so much ~~~~(>_<)~~~~

16. Bought a Nanuri 2007 Head shipped Fast, nicely Happily :D A+++ seller

17. I bought a AoD 60 cm male body and a pair of eyes from kmsk. It was a great transaction, prompt communication, and the body arrived packaged very well. Very happy with everything.

18. I just finished a trade with kmsk and they were very polite and patient throughout the entire transaction. I didn't realize how long shipping would take between us, but there was thorough explanation whenever I was worried. When my traded doll head arrived, it was in perfect condition; carefully bubble wrapped like a mummy!

I would love to do another transaction with kmsk again in the future!

19. Sold some YoSD clothes to kmsk. She was friendly in communication, and fast in making payment. She also informed me the arrival by pm. Very pleasant transaction! Thank you so much!

20. I bought a doll head from kmsk.
      Great communication, it came very well packed and it was really pleasant to deal with.
      I'll definitely to business with again :)