1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KnightJeran

Nov 6, 2011

1. Here is my feedback thread.

I would post my feedback on other things like ebay or etsy, but I don't use them.

2. knightjeran was a participant in my first swap Hearts of Love Valentines Day Swap. She shipped on time, was the first to post pictures of what she received on the swap gallery, and was quick to respond in PMs. She was an absolute dream to work with and I would recommend her to any future swaps and would welcome her in to mine again. Thank you knightjeran! <3

3. I recently sold a pair of msd headphones as well as a macbook air for SD/MSD to KnightJeran. Our transaction was wonderful! She was great about keeping in contact with me, not to mention she paid quickly. KnightJeran was also kind enough to let me know when the package arrived to her. Highly recommend! Would sell to again if given the opportunity.

4. Knightjeran participated in my Sock it to me Swap. She was also my partner.

Communication was excellent, the outift she made of was good quality and she mailed her gift before the dealine date.

I recommend her and she's welcome to join any of my future swaps!

5. My feedback is late ^ ^;;; I painted a face up for knightjeran. My experience with her was more than pleasant! very kind and she is very simple person to work with. She send's her payments when she says and communication was kept very well!! Thank you knightjeran for such positive transaction <3 I recommend her to anyone : )

6. Knightjeran bought my MNF Celine head from me and the transaction was flawless! She paid promptly and communications was perfect! I would gladly work with her again!