1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Koala

Jan 5, 2011

1. I've decided to make a feedback thread for myself.
      If you have transactions with me now or before please leave me a feedback and I will do the same! :aheartbea

2. I had a transaction with Koala. She draw various of my Elemental characters: Tierra, Brisa, Llama and Agua.
      The overall transaction was excellent.. wonderful communication, very fast shipping, and the pictures from her are very, very beautiful and professional.
      Thank u so much again!!

3. Had 3 sketches done of 3 of my dolls! Fast shipment as well!
      Wonderful to deal with and will have more done at some point form her.

4. I did a split with Koala on a doll collaboration between Bluefairy and Soom called Neo-Robin. I took the doll, eyes and wig and she took the outfit, boots and an extra wig.

I did the ordering and she sent me money throw paypal. She payed fast and was a delight to deal with. She was understanding throw out the three months it tock to make the doll. Koala has been very nice to work with; I will definitely do business again with her. :lol:

5. I bought a Crobidoll Wig, 7/8 Size in Indigo Blue Fur from Koala. :)
      She answered very fast all of my questions, shipped the wig also very fast - and she is really kind! She also sent me an awesome drawing of a Yeon-Ho....thats soooo sweet!! I would love to do buy/sell again! :aheartbea

6. I commissioned Koala for three pieces of artwork:
      One b&w
      One b&W with color
      One full color
      I was sent files of the images AND the actual originals in inks and watercolor.

They were all FANTASTIC! I truly love the art style. They all make for lovely stand-alone pieces of artwork. Koala is very good at full color as well as line-work.

I would very gladly commission Koala again. :)

Communication was very good--friendly and clear.
      Time periods were very good (although shipping from Spain can be a little slow).

I am very, very happy with the commissioned work! :D :D :D

7. Koala bought BlueFairy doll from me and was really patient with waiting the doll.
      Communication was great and she paid the doll fast. Would deffenitly do bisness again :)
      Thank you so much for rehoming my boy <3

8. Koala bought a bluefairy doll from me. She was great with communication.
      She paid me really fast, I got to ship the doll out the same day she payed me. Would do business with her again, Highly recommended ^_^