1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Koala

Jan 5, 2011

1. I've decided to make a feedback thread for myself.
      If you have transactions with me now or before please leave me a feedback and I will do the same! :aheartbea
    2. I had a transaction with Koala. She draw various of my Elemental characters: Tierra, Brisa, Llama and Agua.
      The overall transaction was excellent.. wonderful communication, very fast shipping, and the pictures from her are very, very beautiful and professional.
      Thank u so much again!!
    3. Had 3 sketches done of 3 of my dolls! Fast shipment as well!
      Wonderful to deal with and will have more done at some point form her.
    4. I did a split with Koala on a doll collaboration between Bluefairy and Soom called Neo-Robin. I took the doll, eyes and wig and she took the outfit, boots and an extra wig.

I did the ordering and she sent me money throw paypal. She payed fast and was a delight to deal with. She was understanding throw out the three months it tock to make the doll. Koala has been very nice to work with; I will definitely do business again with her. :lol:

5. I bought a Crobidoll Wig, 7/8 Size in Indigo Blue Fur from Koala. :)
      She answered very fast all of my questions, shipped the wig also very fast - and she is really kind! She also sent me an awesome drawing of a Yeon-Ho....thats soooo sweet!! I would love to do buy/sell again! :aheartbea
    6. I commissioned Koala for three pieces of artwork:
      One b&w
      One b&W with color
      One full color
      I was sent files of the images AND the actual originals in inks and watercolor.

They were all FANTASTIC! I truly love the art style. They all make for lovely stand-alone pieces of artwork. Koala is very good at full color as well as line-work.

I would very gladly commission Koala again. :)

Communication was very good--friendly and clear.
      Time periods were very good (although shipping from Spain can be a little slow).

I am very, very happy with the commissioned work! :D :D :D
    7. Koala bought BlueFairy doll from me and was really patient with waiting the doll.
      Communication was great and she paid the doll fast. Would deffenitly do bisness again :)
      Thank you so much for rehoming my boy <3
    8. Koala bought a bluefairy doll from me. She was great with communication.
      She paid me really fast, I got to ship the doll out the same day she payed me. Would do business with her again, Highly recommended ^_^