1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kobbi

Sep 11, 2008

1. I had a very pleasant experience with Kobbi. I bought a shirt from her, and she was even willing to accept concealed cash all the way to Canada! She had me double-check my address to ensure everything went well, which was highly appreciated. I look forward to dealing with her again!

2. I bought some bjd shoes from kobbi. It was a perfect transaction with great communication. Thank so much!

3. Kobbi bought an Incubus shirt from us. Quick and easy transaction. Perfect! Thanks so much!!

4. bought a unoa bust plate from Kobbi! It was a great transaction, prompt responses, really great to do business with! thank you~~~ <3

5. Kobbi was a participant in my sixth Fairyland group order and was wonderful to work with once again!! She was soooo understand when there was a slight hiccup with her order and was very patient as I resolved things. I'm always more than willing to do business with her~

:bcake Thankies!! :bcake

6. Kobbi participated in my GO. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

7. I bought a puki faceplate from Kobbi. It was very promptly shipped and very well packaged. Excellent!

8. Kobbi made an order for my wig shop! Kobbi was VERY nice to work with! Excellent communication! Up to speed with payments~ all those excellent things you can name. In addition to all those great things. MY shop was undergoing some serious lagness due to my crazy unorganized work schedule.~ Kobbi was being SUPER patient the WHOLE TIME! Can't tell you how much that meant to me. Thank you my dear~ and come back anytime~ ^^

9. I sold kobbi a pair of jointed hands from me, we have good communication. thanks!

10. marvelous transaction with kobbi.... i sold a Drayton head to her, smooth as silk transaction, great buyer.

11. feedback feedback!~~
      so kobbi has bought something from me payment was quick everything went really well she lets me know when it arrives
      anytime u need anything from me just pm me i'll be glad to help!

12. I participated in a Luts GO that kobbi ran a little while ago. She was awesomely sweet, organized and kept everyone in the loop! Thanks man! :aheartbea

13. Kobbi participated in my recent Luts GO Order. Fast payment and great communication as always! Thanks hon <3

14. Participated in a Dollmore GO I ran a little while back. Payment was super swift and she was, of course, totally awesome to deal with! <3

15. I purchased a Crobidoll R-line body for Kobbi on layaway and it was a great transaction. She was willing to work with me on a long layaway with weekly payments. The body was promptly shipped and very well packed. Thanks!!

16. Kobbi and I traded items from our YoSD fukubukuro bags; I traded my Little Bear boots for her Rabbit Baby accessory . Her PMs were polite and friendly and the traded item was in the post and arrived very quickly. Thank you so much. :)

17. Bought a Dollheart Yo hat from Kobbi! Communication was excellent and she let me know when the item was shipped. I would love to do business again! Thanks so much! And I adore the hat!! Its super adorable!!

18. I bought a MNF body from Kobbi, and the transaction went great! I went with the option of having the body shipped unstrung in a smaller box; and all the pieces arrived intact and very well wrapped. Clearly labeled as well!

Very pleasant to do business with; I would definitely recommend! :D

Thanks so much!

19. Kobbi purchased an SSDF 08 man head from me. She paid promptly, was extremely patient and easy to communicate with. She informed me of when the head arrived safely to her. Stellar buyer, would definitely do business with again.

20. Purchased a MNF NS Karsh head with face-up from Kobbi.
      Communication was friendly and postage was prompt, excellent packaging.
      Gladly do business with again!