1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kobo

Dec 19, 2008

1. I purchased a wig from Kobo. Great seller, would buy from again. Thanks!!

2. i bought a yosd shirt from kobo. communication and shipping time was excellent! thanks!

3. Bought a pair of eyes from kobo, they arrived quickly and were carefully wrapped. A very nice seller to work with, highly recommended, thank you!

4. I bought an outfit from Kobo and it arrived extremely quickly and in excellent condition. Thank you!

5. Ordered MSD shorts which came in quickly in just over a week. Loved them, but the sticky/soft belt confused/grossed me out...of course, I didn't ask, so mostly my fault. This was a great transaction, all in all, I'd definitely buy from kobo again!

6. I sold Rosen Lied dresses to Kobo. Payment was fast. Excellent friendly communication. Best ever transaction. I highly recommend!
      Thank you Kobo!

7. I bought a cute little cat vest/hoodie and a pair of stockings from kobo! She even included a little extra goodie for me. It was a great transaction!

8. I bought DH set for SD13 boy from kobo :)
      Item was great, in perfect condition.
      Communication fast, very nice and shipping that of a speed of light :D
      HIGHLY RECOMENDED SELLER, A+++++ <3

9. I bought a yosd wig from Kobo, communication was great! They let me know when it was shipped, and it arrived in great condition ^^ Would buy from again :)

10. Great seller!
      Thank you :D

11. I purchased an MSD top from Kobo. The transaction was very quick, she was easy to contact and everything went very smoothly!! I would highly recommend her!!
      Thanks KOBO :whee:

12. I bought Leeke wig from Kobo, and it was excellent transaction. She accurately answered all my questions, shipped the parcel fast, safely packaged. And the wig is lovely^^
      Thank you so much Kobo!

13. I bought a few outfits from Kobo and had great communication and fast shipping and my items came very nicely packaged. I would love to buy from or sell to Kobo in the future

14. I bought some clothes, wigs and a charm from kobo, a very smooth and nice transaction, kobo is a very patient person so even though I had paypal problems, it was the only problem on the whole :) I'm very grateful and hope to do business agian in the future, when I manage to collect more funds :sweat

15. Bought a dollheart boots from kobo, nice person to deal with, good communication, wouldn't hesitate to do business again, thanks^^

16. Bought two Dollheart outfits and a Souldoll shirt from Kobo.
      It all went smoothly and arrived very carefully packed and well taken care of.

Thank you for this great transaction, completely happy with it!

17. I bought a Rosen Lied Creamy pink dress from kobo who was really nice and even provided pictures when I asked how it fits on a minifee.
      A great understanding seller!
      Would buy from again if the opportunity arose, thank you!!!

18. Just received a head from Kobo ! It was perfect and well-packed ! Thank you !

19. I purchased a pair of eyes from Kobo, who communicated promptly and shipped my purchase right away. An excellent seller!