Feedback for Kociara

Feb 28, 2011

1. Please for comments :)

2. I have an extremely POSITIVE transaction with Kociara, she bought my Leeke Honey Cutie, quick payment and perfect communication. It's a pleasure doing business with her.

3. I bought a dollie mug from her, she's reliable and nice and dealing with her was a pleasure, thank you! ^^

4. I've bought a wig from Kociara. Everything went through just perfect!

5. She bought me a doll, and everything went all right. 100% recomended

6. Kociara purchased an SD set from me recently. She paid promptly and was really nice to deal with. Thank you!

7. I'd made a lot of trades with Kociara. She's a great buyer, very patient seller and wonderful person to deal with. I'd definitely recommend her!

8. Kociara purchased several yosd items from me and she was a good buyer. Thank you very much and hope you will enjoy your new items.

9. I sold a Creamy head to Kociara and it has been a very smooth and pleasant transaction: she's been very communicative and kind and wrote me when she received the parcel. Thanks Kociara!

10. Kociara purchased a Volks outfit from me. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know when the package arrived safely. :daisy