1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kocomo

Jul 29, 2007

1. Feedback thread for Kocomo.
      If you would be so kind to post feedback, if we have had a transaction.
      Thank you.. :)

2. I just recently had a couple of great transaction with Kocomo, she had purchased a head and an outfit from me, wonderful comunication and fast payment also, I would definitely do business again with her..thank you...:)

3. Kocomo purchased a head from me, and payment is really fast, and communication is great. ^^ A great buyer, and highly recommended. Thank you!

4. I sold an SD13 girl body to Kocomo recently. She commissioned me to sand its seams as well. ^_^ It was a wonderful transaction! She pays promptly and communication is a dream! Thanks so much!!
      Raven

5. Kocomo purchased a doll from me. Payment was quick, communication was excellent. A+ buyer.

6. I just purchased a doll head from Kocomo. She rocks! Super quick ship, well packaged, great communication....just a great person to deal with!

7. i bought an sooah head from kocomo..
      she send it to me as an gift so the customs wouldn't hold it forever (they can sometimes snatch my dolls and hold it for like two weeks, plus i have to pay a lot of extra to get the doll back).But the customs got the sooah afterall and kocomo was so sweet to find out why it was hapening and what the rules from customs in my country are.She is so sweet to deal with and she helped me a great deal.
      The doll was very savely packaged and she arrive very fast in the customs (after there we couldn't both help it)
      i really recomend her!
      hugs lamira

8. Kocomo sold me a Yeondu head. It was a very smooth transaction and the head was very well packaged and shipped fast! Thanks so much Kocomo! :aheartbea

9. I recently purchased a head from Kocomo. She was great to deal with and the parcel arrived quickly and was well packaged. Communication was excellent.
      Thanks very much :)

10. Bought a Dollstown susie head. Very prompt shipping and nice to deal with. Thanks a million :)

11. I recently sold two heads to Kocomo, both times she paid quickly and let me know when they arrived.
      Thanks!
      :)

12. I had a great transaction with Kocomo, I purchased a doll and it was sent asap and packaged very well. Thank you~

13. Sorry for the late feedback.
      She ordered IZ head thru me last March.
      I had an excellent transaction with her.
      Thanks!^^

14. Another excellent transaction with Kocomo who bought some SD hands from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. Thanks!

15. i sold a SD head to Kocomo. she paid very fast and she is really easy to communicate. very smooth transaction. thank you very much~~~~:)

16. Kocomo purchased a Luts Miyu head from me. Great communication and quick to pay. Thanks much!

17. Bought an F-15 head from Kocomo and she was very nice and lightening fast!

18. I bought a Miyu head from Kocomo. She was lovely to deal with and the head is perfect. She shipped it the same day that I paid -- gotta love that!!
      Robbin

19. Great to deal with. Ships fast and nice item. Thanks again!
      Karen

20. Great seller. Easy to deal with and fast.