1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kogepan

Mar 25, 2008

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please let me know what you thought. :) Thanks!

2. Kogepan participated in my Javi group order; paid right on time and was a dear to work with. Thank you! I hope you enjoy him. :aheartbea

3. I recently sold a wig to Kogepan. She paid instantly and communicated frequently! A wonderful buyer!

4. I had a transaction witn Kogepan
      she gave me prompt payment and we had great communication.
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got item.
      WONDERFUL buyer!
      highly recommend!!
      Thanks, Kogepan ! *^_^*

5. Kogepan bought a MSC from my store, she was very friendly to work with :)
      she paid very fast and communication was great!
      wonderful buyer~ A+++

6. Sold a wig to Kogepan. Paid quickly and was great to deal with! Thanks!

7. Kogepan just bought a pair of eyes from me--it was a very smooth and quick transaction, FAST payment, and great communication all the way through. Kogepan even took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. Definitely a piece of :cake:

8. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Was also very understanding and patient. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

9. Kogepan bought a pair of eyes from me and payment was sent uber promptly! Thank you for the smooth transaction~

10. I bought a pair of Luts girl shoes from Kogepan. They arrived here quickly and very well packaged, contact was also very great, as Kogepan informed me about everything very quickly ^___^
      Very pleased, wouldn't hesitate to buy from Kogepan again!

11. I purchased some beautiful blue eyes,fast delegery and beautiful product!

12. I purchased a pair of Mimiwoo dress shoes from Kogepan and the transaction was lovely. The communication was prompt and friendly and Kogepan shipped the shoes out quickly allowing them to arrive in record time. I would definitely do business with Kogepan again. :)

13. Sold 2 SD wigs to Kogepan, and was a great transaction. Paid instantly and very polite in communication. Thank you :)

14. Kogepan bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She paid very quickly and was very nice to deal with. I would definitely recommend her! :)

15. Bought a wig from Kogepan- it was shipped out right away, packed well and I got it very quickly~! Great transaction, thank you again!! :D

16. Kogepan is an excellent face-up artist :) She recently did two heads for me and they turned out just as requested. I definitely recommend Kogepan as a face-up artist!!!
      :):):):):)

17. Recently bought a wig from Kogepan. She is very nice to work with and shipped quickly.

18. I sold a pair of 4D Blackzine Jeans to Kogepan.
      Communication was great, with PMs replied to very quickly. She also made payment promptly, and was really friendly throughout the transaction.

Overall, a very pleasant transaction, and I'd definitely trade with her again.

19. Bought a pair of albino eyes from Kogepan. Excellent communication, prompt shipping.
      Eyes arrived in two (!) days. I would definitely recommend. :3

20. I got two commissions from Kogepan. Her work is even more beautiful in person! Awesome work and such a fair price <3 Communication was top notch too! I highly recommend.