1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KohakuTenshi ~

May 28, 2008

1. KohakuTenshi bought a DOC boy body from me, paid VERY fast and the communication was excellent.

Lovely buyer, a real pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much <3
    2. Bought a mnf soo head from me, was swift to pay, great buyer. Thanks!
    3. I bought a pair of 14mm glass icy blue eyes from KohakuTenshi. She was negotiable on the prices and shipped promptly in a fast manner. Will buy from again. :)
    4. I bought a pair of eyes from KohakuTenshi and I couldn't be happier with the transaction ^_^
    5. Bought two pairs of eyes, great transaction!
    6. I bought two pair of eyes from KohakuTenshi - perfect transaction. Thank you!
    7. I bought a pair of eyes from KohakuTenshi. Great transaction! Thanks!
    8. I bought a pair of glass eyes from KohakuTenshi. She was very nice to deal with and the eyes arrived in perfect condition. Thank you again! :aheartbea
    9. I bought 2 pair of eyes from KohakuTenshi and it was a perfect overseas transaction. Thanks so much.
    10. Bought a pair of eyes and the communication was amazing, the shipping was lightning fast, product perfect, great seller, will love to buy from again!
    11. KohakuTenshi bought a pair of eyes from me. It was a very speedy transaction and she was ultra quick about communication! Thanks again!
    12. I bought a wig from KohakuTenshi. KohakuTenshi sent item very fast and safe!
    13. I bought two pairs of boots from KohakuTenshi and couldn't be happier! Thanks for the quick shipping!!
    14. KohakuTenshi purchased a doll from me and paid super-fast and was generally a delight to deal with. Thank you~ :D
    15. I purchased a wig from KohakuTenshi and it arrived really fast! I had a wonderful transaction thank you so much! :)
    16. KohakuTenshi bought a pair of DZ MSD brown shoes and everything was perfect ;)

Thanks so much for another smooth transaction! <3
    17. KohakuTenshi bough a CH Ange Ai from me, she paid super fast and has excellent communication. Awesome buyer! Transaction was smooth and pleasant. Thanks!!
    18. I bought a Little Genie Lilica and an Orientdoll So Ji from KohakuTenshi. She was lovely to deal with and put the OD on hold for a few days while I gathered funds! She shipped fast, packaged the dolls well and kept me updated the entire time. Thank you so much for these two cuties and for such a fabulous transaction.
    19. KohakuTenshi bought a Dark Elf Soo head from me, and was a superquick payer and an excellent buyer all around! Recommended highly~!

20. I bought a wig from KohakuTenshi. Very quick shipping and excellent communication. Thanks a lot! :)