1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kojii

Jan 3, 2012

1. Since I started to do buisnser here on the marketplace with a certain frequency now, I think it is good to have a feedback thread.

I bought something from you? I sold something for you? Participated of a GO?

Leave feedback for me here, please ^^
    2. Kojii bought a pair of Migma horns from me! Transaction was great, she's very communicative, paid fast and kept contact. :3 I hihly recommend her as a buyer!

Spasibo! :aheartbea
    3. Koji purchased my Nephelin horns and everything was great. Instant communication & paid promptly. Let me know when the horns arrived. Thank you! A+++++
    4. Koji bought a head from me on layaway. All of her payments were on time and communication was good. I would be happy to do business again. :)
    5. Koji bought a Soom Alk from me. The transaction went perfectly! Very prompt communication and payments. Would be happy to do business with again!
    6. Kojii bought a pair of Breccia paws from me, and everything was perfect. Paid really fast and kept great communication the whole time. Thank you again
    7. I bought a Soom Sweet Witch from Kojii on layaway. She allowed me a very lenient layaway and was always very responsive when I sent payment. As soon as I finished paying she sent my doll right away! The doll arrived just as described and beautiful!!! I am very happy with this transaction!!! Thank you!!!