1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kokoro-chan!

Oct 30, 2007

1. I sold clothing to Kokoro-Chan and it was a pleasant transaction :) very friendly person and I would gladly sell to her again! thank you!

2. I bought a MNF Ryeon from Kokoro-Chan, communication was great and everything went well. I'd deal with her again. :)

3. Bought Zaoll Muse from Kokoro. There were some delays but everything was communicated beautifully, and she is a very nice sincere person who has a abig heart. <33 A+

4. :fangirl: Kokoro bought a wig from me - great communication - perfect transaction. I'd love doing more business with her & hope to keep in touch - thanks so much,
      Joanie

5. I sold a wig to Kokoro-Chan, and she was terrific to sell to! She had wonderful communication, paid promptly, and was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her...thanks so much! :D

6. I traded my Unoa 1.5 Lusis with Kokoro-chan, and the transaction was very satisfying. ^^ She has a really big heart, and is a very sincere seller! I enjoyed talking with her, although sometimes (perhaps in a hurry) she'll answer only a few of the questions posed in a message. She responded promptly to every question, however (asked either the first or second time), and I never had any problem obtaining the information I needed from her. ^^ I would have been a bit more comfortable if she'd let me know about a little dirt near the joints, but it's removable and not a big deal at all. Please note that there was NO damage to the doll whatsoever, it's just a bit of dirt. ^^ Her shipping was fast and she let me know when there were delays, and she also let me know when my Unoa got to her. I would recommend her to anyone, and I was very happy with the trade. ^^ Just make sure to ask all the questions you can think of, and they'll be answered promptly!!! ^^

7. Additional to the abovementioned trade, Kokoro-chan owed me another $100 to balance the trade for my Unoa at her listed price. I requested that she send the money by Western Union, and she let me know that instead she'd send the money by money order. I let her know insistently that the money was needed by our agreed time frame (around the first week of January). She was prompt with the agreed date of payment, and, though I think she ran into a few stressful difficulties, she made sure that she paid on time. Her promptness and willingness to stick to the date we'd agreed to, even through difficulties, displays a great amount of trustworthiness. I would recommend her to anyone and I had a great transaction. Thank you!

8. Kokoro-Chan bought a beautiful leeke wig from me, she paid through MO, which I had no problem with. It arrived safely~ She was also very patient and kind to talk to, would definately recommend her to anyone~ = ]

9. kokoro-chan commissioned me for a faceup on her unoa. Fast payment, great communication! I'd love to work with her again, thanks kokoro-chan!

10. Did a trade with Kokoro-chan~ she's so awesome and sweet! everything went perfectly! She's definitely one of the most awesome people I've dealt with~ and would definitely do business with again! A++++ person all around!
      Thanks again~!!! -^ 3^- ~ <333

11. Kokoro-chan purchased a wig from me.
      Her money order was sent out in a timely manner.
      Had no problems... would sell to her again.
      Thank youu~! :aheartbea

12. i had a wig commission with kokora-chan.
      the money order arrived on time.. and the communication was more then excellent.
      thank u so much again
      K

13. Kokoro-chan purchased a doll body from me. Her money order was sent out in a timely manner.
      She was great at communicating as well.
      Thank you. ~Gus

14. Kokoro-chan purchased a head from me & sent the money order right when she said she would. She kept me updated and answered all PMs timely. It was a wonderful transaction, sorry for the delay,
      Thanks!
      Anna

15. Kokoro-chan bought an SD tanktop made by Lotte Rotten from me. She was really sweet to deal with, and there were no issues at all. Definitely recommended! :D :D

16. Sold kokoro-chan! an A-line body, very prompt with payment, and told me when the body arrived..thanks so much!

17. Bought a soom body^^! , everything was perfect thanks:D

18. Kokoro-chan purchased a gold label Jojo wig from me. It was a very smooth transaction with great communication and prompt payment.

Thank you. :)

19. Kokoro-chan bought a MNF Rheia head from me. She was a pleasure to do business with! She paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived. Thanks so much, Kokoro! :)

20. Kokoro-Chan bought an a-line MNF body from me! She had many questions about the shipping options, but once those were settled she paid promptly, and let me know right away when the body arrived! :) Thank you!