1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for konakona135

Jul 4, 2015

1. Hello ^^ Please leave feedback for konakona135 here. :)

2. Konakona135 bought a pair of DC KID jointed hands from me.
      She was wonderful to deal with.
      She payed immediately and informed me at the same day that the hands arrived.
      I can highly recommend her. Thank you.

3. Konakona135 purchased a MNF Sarang head from me. She was friendly, responded to messages and paid promptly. I would definitely sale to her again. Thank you Konakona135!

4. I bought sword hands from konakona135. They were just as described and were shipped immediately after payment was received. I would definitely do business with konakona135 again.

5. I traded my Dollshe IM Hound for her White SDF body with konakona135 and could have not orchestrated a more perfect trade. Wonderful and prompt communication. Agreement on shipping time which was perfectly executed and follow-up to let me know he arrived. Would happily do business with her again! Thank you!

6. I bought a Senior Delf TERRA head from her, and she was wonderfull to deal with!! She shipped quickly, and saflely to my home and the head and eyes were perfects!! Definatly would buy from her again! ^^

7. Konakona135 bought Frezje tops from me, She paid quickly and patiently waited for the delivery. Communication was great and very friendly. Truly recommend her as a buyer!! Thank you!!

8. Konakona135 bought a Minifee body from me. She is wonderful to work with & I highly recommend her.
      Everything was perfect from the prompt payment to the friendly communication and then some. Thank you so and enjoy!

9. Konakona135 bought doll cloth from me, and it was very nice smooth transaction. thank you!

10. I bought an IM Hound from Konakona135. She was a great seller and wonderful to work with.

11. she bought 10mm doll eyes from me , communication is very good and everything was running very well , high recommend her to all of you ,
      it is my great hornor to work for her ,
      anything which need me , pls feel free to contact me anytime ,

12. I commissioned Konakona135 for a faceup for my BlueFairy Olive and also a MSD shrug. The process was great! She kept me updated with progress pictures and always asked if I wanted anything changed before she sealed. She's a sweet person with a lot of talent! She shipped quickly and it arrived within two days! The shrug is also of great quality! And so soft! I absolutely love my girl's new faceup, she's much more versatile now! Thank you!! :D

Faceup done by Konakona135
      [​IMG]

White fluffy shrug made by Konakona135

[​IMG]

13. KonaKoda did a fantastic faceup and eye-opening mod on my Fairyland Lunnula head! She sent me lots of pics along the way and was so great to work with :) I 100% plan on commissioning her again, I'm so impressed by Kona's work! Cheers!

14. konakona 135 bought a MNF NF head. Great buyer!!! :)
      Very fast payment! Good communication and always online!
      My best recommendation for konakona 135!
      Thank you very much! :)

15. Konakona135 purchased my Mnf Siean head from me on layaway. From start to finish she was wonderful to talk with and always kept in contact with me. I wouldn't hesitate to do another layaway with her in the future!

16. I commissioned Konakona135 for my dollchateau Larry and Bella. I commissioned the Larry first and was so happy with how he turned out that I had to commission her a second time! Her communication was wonderful and she always sent me pictures whenever she made a change so that I could approve it. She was always sweet and fun to talk to. After commissioning her she went in on a fairyland split order with me and purchased a Shushu sleeping head. She paid promptly and had great commuication.

17. I bought a Minifee moe line body in NS resin from Konakona135, and the transaction went perfectly! Communication was lovely and prompt, the doll shipped immediately after payment, and she was packed very safely and securely for shipping. Great seller, the marketplace needs more like her! :)

18. I purchased Konokona135's minifee Siean head. I've had the pleasure of working with her in the past as well. She is a very kind, generous person and the transactions were always extremely pleasant. My items were always shipped quickly and exactly as pictured/described. Would definitely do business again!

19. Konakona135 bought the wimukt outfit set from me. It was very pleased to communicate with Konakona135. She was very friendly and answered back quickly and paid on time. And let me know when the clothes arrived soon as possible. I would do business in anytime again ^^

20. Kanakona135 purchased a Dollzone MSD Scarecrow Hal from me. The transaction went very smoothly, payment was extremely quick, she is very friendly and responds quickly! She made sure to tell me when Hal arrived and I would love to do business with her again!!