1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for koneko-chan

Jul 29, 2011

1. Leave feedback for koneko-chan here. Thanks!! ^__^

2. I purchased a LOVELY blue gause two piece outfit for my sweet blue kitty girl from Koneko-chan. Not only is it beautiful but it fits like it was custom made! Shipping was very very fast especially considering she and I are in different countries!

Thanks so much! Recommended!

3. I bought a pair of Leeke shoes from Koneko-chan. They helped me figure out whether or not they would fit my dolls and sewed me a fabric bag to keep them in too.

Very sweet seller!!!!!! ^(^o^)^

4. Purchased a pair of red MSD shoes from koneko-chan. They were in perfect condition and thoughtfully packaged! She stitched an adorable little red felt bag to keep them in and wrote a sweet note to accompany the parcel. Package was received in a timely manner and the communication was absolutely open and friendly. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. I sold a mohair wig to Koneko-chan. She's such a nice buyer! thank you so much!^^

6. I bought msd shoes from Koneko-chan, and it was nice, quick transaction. Quick and friendly communication, fast shipping, safely cute packing..all is perfect!
      Thank you so much^__^

7. I bought a Supia Rosy from @koneko-chan and the transaction went perfect. The doll arrived in a perfect condition with extras. Koneko-chan was very understanding of my payment schedule. I recommend Koneko as a seller 100%

8. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a wig from koneko-chan. it was exactly as described and also shipped out quickly too.

koneko-chan was super pleasant throughout the whole transaction and would do business with again!!

9. I purchased a pair of shoes and a cardigan set from them and they got it sent out very quickly. It arrived quickly (considering Covid) and nicely packaged. Whole transaction was very smooth and easy. 10/10 will work with again.

10. I bought a Kid Delf Ani from her. Smooth transation, good and friendly communication, item as described and superfast shipping. Recommended. Thanks for all!

11. Bought an Iplehouse I and a few extras and the transaction was excellent. Excellent communication, secure shipping, arrived very quickly and doll is in great shape, thank you so much!

12. I bought 1/4 shoes. I am very satisfied! Friendly communication, quick replies, fast shipping. The product matched the description, arrived safe. I really liked it, I recommend buying from koneko-chan :)

13. Bought a pair of geta, very nice communication and fast shipping.Highly recommanded +++

14. I bought a Luts set off koneko, thoroughly enjoyable experience - fast, friendly, everything arrived as pictured!