1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for koneko-chan

Jul 29, 2011

1. Leave feedback for koneko-chan here. Thanks!! ^__^

2. I purchased a LOVELY blue gause two piece outfit for my sweet blue kitty girl from Koneko-chan. Not only is it beautiful but it fits like it was custom made! Shipping was very very fast especially considering she and I are in different countries!

Thanks so much! Recommended!

3. I bought a pair of Leeke shoes from Koneko-chan. They helped me figure out whether or not they would fit my dolls and sewed me a fabric bag to keep them in too.

Very sweet seller!!!!!! ^(^o^)^

4. Purchased a pair of red MSD shoes from koneko-chan. They were in perfect condition and thoughtfully packaged! She stitched an adorable little red felt bag to keep them in and wrote a sweet note to accompany the parcel. Package was received in a timely manner and the communication was absolutely open and friendly. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. I sold a mohair wig to Koneko-chan. She's such a nice buyer! thank you so much!^^

6. I bought msd shoes from Koneko-chan, and it was nice, quick transaction. Quick and friendly communication, fast shipping, safely cute packing..all is perfect!
      Thank you so much^__^