1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kongousekisan

Feb 9, 2011

1. This is my feedback thread. Please leave your feedback for me here.

2. Kongousekisan bought an Iplehouse S.I.D. Man Body from me. Payment was prompt, and she let me know as soon as it had arrived. Thanks!

3. Kongousekisan purchased a pair of DIMDoll MNM hands from me. Payment was prompt and communication excellent. Thnaks so much

4. Sold a SD10 body to Kongousekisan. Fast communication and payment. Would definitely recommend :)

5. Kongousekisan took part in my M3 Group Order, they paid promptly, was extremely patient and overall a wonderful participant! Thanks so much for joining my GO!! ^^

6. Kongousekisan purchased a doll from me recently in a perfect transaction. She was very friendly and timely in her communication, and payment came promptly. I give Kongousekisan my highest recommendations and would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much, and enjoy your new doll!!

7. I sold a doll head to Kongousekisan and it was a great transaction! Communication was clear and payment was fast. Would gladly do business again.

8. I sold bliss head and volks body to kongousekisan. Payment was prompt, and communication was fast. And she is very kind :) thank you! She is good buyer.

9. Kongousekisan bought an Iplehouse Vito from me. Communication was prompt and payment was right on time. Wonderful buyer with whom I would definitely do business again!

10. Kongousekisan bought a pair of Volks hands from me. Great buyer, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again! Thanks!

11. Kongousekisan bought a pair of Volks feet from me. The transaction went perfectly, thank you. ^^

12. A + as a buyer. Kongousekisan bought some volks hands from me. She paid quickly & communication was great. Thank you!

13. We did a doll head and body trade. She packed the doll VERY WELL. All the pieces were bubblewrapped, the strings and the hooks were in a tiny bag and the inside of the box was double packed with newspapers. Probably the best packaged item i received in all my sales/trades. Also, amazingly quick and smooth communications. Thank you very much.

14. We did trade! :) it was good deal and super fast shopping! Also communication was good! Thanks :)

15. I sold a doll to Kongousekisan. Couldn't ask for a better buyer: prompt, communicative, friendly, quick. Thanks again!

16. I bought an Illusion Spirit QiXiao from Kongoisekisan. She was understanding when my payment was a little late and flexible with delivery. :) The doll was in condition as specified. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a head from Kongousekisan and everything was fantastic. Great and kind communication, fast shipping in a more than well padded box and the head is even more perfect in person! I would deal with her everytime again. Thank you! :)

18. Bought 2 pieces of DD clothing from kongousekisan in a Facebook transaction. Excellent communication, shipped like lightning, and was super nice to work with. all pieces were in perfect condition. There was even a set of panties I didn't expect!
      A+++ would work with again ^.^

19. I bought a pair of Volks hands from kongousekisan and they were shipped really fast and they fit my boy colour wise perfectly. Great seller Thankyou soo much.

20. Bought an SD F17 from Kongousekisan and everything went smoothly! Doll was packaged well and shipped quickly, and communication was prompt. Thanks again!