1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for konoha123

Nov 11, 2008

1. I was thinking of buying a couple of things here, so if I have bought anything from you, I would love it if ou left a comment of your experience with me.:aheartbea

Thank you!:)

2. Konoha123 purchased a pair of eyes from me a while back. Payment was fast, communication was good, and I was informed as soon as they'd arrived.
      Great buyer, would happily transact with you again. :)

3. Konoha123 bought a doll from me. She was simply amazing, fast communication and payment and I was informed the moment the doll arrived. I'd gladly sell to her again. ^_^

4. Konoha bought a doll wig from me and there was no problems at all. :) good communication and fast payment! thank you very much!

5. I sold some boots to Konoha123 and was paid like she said she would and let me know when all arrived safely. A+ Buyer.

6. konoha123 bought a pair of eyes from me. I allowed her to use cash to pay and it arrived super fast. The transaction was great! Thanks!