1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kookie

Jan 12, 2011

1. Feedback for kookie

Please leave feedback from any dealings with me here. If you brought or traded anything from me please leave a comment.

Thank you!

2. kookie bought a pair of BJD handcuffs from me ^^
      PMs and payments are fast!
      Thank you!

3. Kookie bought a vest from me. She was great to work with. Payment was fast and communication was GREAT!!
      Highly recommended!

4. Kookie bought an item from me. The payment was fast and communication was great. Thank you!!

5. nice buyer ,thank you ;)
      [for props]

6. kookie bought dolly clothes from me.
      Replies were prompt, and she let me know when the items arrived.

Recommended buyer.
      Thanks again!

7. kookie bought a Yo-Sd vest from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. PMs were prompt and friendly as well. I would definitely recommend dealing with her. Thanks!

8. kookie bought a Dollga Noella head from me. Communication was prompt and she paid quickly.
      Thank you for adopting the girl! I'll definitely do business with her again.

9. Kookie bought some accessories & jeans from me. Transaction went good, I would like to deal with her again.

Thank you so much!

10. I sold some clothes to kookie and the transaction went smoothly. She was very friendly and understanding in communication, and she sent the payment promptly, and informed me upon the arrival. Great buyer! Thank you!

11. Kookie purchased some accessories from me. She paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived.
      Thanks much~!

12. kookie commissioned a yukada from me , great communication and fast payment , recommend !

13. Kookie purchased a Dollheart SD outfit set from me. She paid promptly, and was pleasant to work with.

Thanks very much.

14. Kookie and I did a trade: my two SD shirts for her white SD wig.
      We both shipped on the same day and provided tracking numbers.
      The trade was very smoothly and I am very satisfied with the wig.
      Thank you very much! :)

15. bought an Anotherspace outfit from me on layaway. She paid promptly, and was pleasant to work with.
      Thank you again

16. I bought some SD shoes from Kookie and they arrived super quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with her. :)

17. Kookie and I traded a pair of glass eyes for a prop.
      She was very pleasant to deal with, fast with replies and shipped the item promptly.
      I highly recommend her! Thank you :)

18. Sold some SD accessories and a carry case to kookie. No problems at all, paid promptly in installments with good communication. Thanks!