1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Koolcat_23

Sep 7, 2008

1. This is My feedback Thread. :)

2. Koolcat_23 bought an accessory set from me, paid quickly, and had great communication. Thanks again!

3. koolcat_23 bought a Murphy's Bed CD from me. The transaction was smooth and quick. Thanks!

4. Lovely member! Koolcat_23 bought a chair for teeny tiny dolls from me and was a delight to work with. She paid right away, was very pleasant to communicate with and she let me know when the package arrived.:D

Thank you!:daisy

5. koolcat_23 bought some eyes from me. She paid promptly and her communication was great. I'd happily do business with koolcat_23 again.

6. Koolcat_23 bought a corset from me for her doll and was truly a pleasure to work with. Payment was prompt and communication was great!

7. Koolcat_23 purchased a lot of clothing from me, and it was a great transaction. Great communication, swift payment, and let me know when it arrived. An ideal customer!

8. koolkat_23 bought a puki outfit from me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was fats with her payments and communicated well through the transaction. Thank you!

9. Bought some glass bottles from koolkat_23 and everything went great!
      Good and patient communication, and everything arrived safe with an adorable note and a valentines gift :chocoheart

Thank you! :D

10. bought a AOD body frm koolkat and everything was packed up so perfectly and professionally! she was amazing to deal with!

11. Koolcat_23 bought a scenery set from me and everything went perfectly. She has great communication and let me know when everything arrived. I highly recommend her and would buy or sell with her again.

12. I bought a puki sized coffin carrier case from koolcat_23 and everything about this transaction was perfect! I requested extra pictures and asked quite a few questions to see if the carrier would be right for my puki. She quickly sent over the pictures I requested and answered all questions in such a polite sweet (and timely) manner. When my package arrived it was wrapped very well for the trip and I even got an adorable little letter! The item was amazing quality and I definitely think I got the better side of the deal!

I definitely look forward to working with her again :)

13. Koolcat_23 bought a lot of eraser food from me. paid really fast and informed me when the items arrived. ^^ such a nice person to deal with and highly recommended! ^^ i'd love to do business with her again! ^^

14. I bought a dress set from Koolcat _23 and the transaction was excellent thank you

15. Bought some MSD sized glass ingredient bottles from Koolcat - very nice transaction, fast shipping and even though I was a bit worried about shipping fragile glass to the other side of the globe - it was so safely packed that there's no scratch on it. Great job!

16. i bought a dollheart shirt from koolcat_23 and everything went smoothly! great communication and fast shipping! thank you!!!

17. I bought a pair of Dollmore glass eyes from koolcat_23. Koolcat_23 answered all my questions and everything went so smoothly! :aheartbea
      I'm very happy with both the transaction and the eyes!

18. Great transaction with Koolcat_23 from whom I purchased some eyes. Communication was good and the eyes are perfect. A perfect experience :) Thanks!

19. Koolcat purchased medicine bottles, tarot cards and a book from me. Great communication, fast payment, wonderful person to deal with ^^

20. I recently sold a yosd outfit to koolcat_23, and the transaction was smooth and easy going. I like doing business with easy-going members who are good with communication and payment. The transaction was great! I would definitely do business with her again!