1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Koolcat_23

Sep 7, 2008

1. This is My feedback Thread. :)
    2. Koolcat_23 bought an accessory set from me, paid quickly, and had great communication. Thanks again!
    3. koolcat_23 bought a Murphy's Bed CD from me. The transaction was smooth and quick. Thanks!
    4. Lovely member! Koolcat_23 bought a chair for teeny tiny dolls from me and was a delight to work with. She paid right away, was very pleasant to communicate with and she let me know when the package arrived.:D

Thank you!:daisy
    5. koolcat_23 bought some eyes from me. She paid promptly and her communication was great. I'd happily do business with koolcat_23 again.
    6. Koolcat_23 bought a corset from me for her doll and was truly a pleasure to work with. Payment was prompt and communication was great!
    7. Koolcat_23 purchased a lot of clothing from me, and it was a great transaction. Great communication, swift payment, and let me know when it arrived. An ideal customer!
    8. koolkat_23 bought a puki outfit from me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was fats with her payments and communicated well through the transaction. Thank you!
    9. Bought some glass bottles from koolkat_23 and everything went great!
      Good and patient communication, and everything arrived safe with an adorable note and a valentines gift :chocoheart

Thank you! :D
    10. bought a AOD body frm koolkat and everything was packed up so perfectly and professionally! she was amazing to deal with!
    11. Koolcat_23 bought a scenery set from me and everything went perfectly. She has great communication and let me know when everything arrived. I highly recommend her and would buy or sell with her again.
    12. I bought a puki sized coffin carrier case from koolcat_23 and everything about this transaction was perfect! I requested extra pictures and asked quite a few questions to see if the carrier would be right for my puki. She quickly sent over the pictures I requested and answered all questions in such a polite sweet (and timely) manner. When my package arrived it was wrapped very well for the trip and I even got an adorable little letter! The item was amazing quality and I definitely think I got the better side of the deal!

I definitely look forward to working with her again :)
    13. Koolcat_23 bought a lot of eraser food from me. paid really fast and informed me when the items arrived. ^^ such a nice person to deal with and highly recommended! ^^ i'd love to do business with her again! ^^
    14. I bought a dress set from Koolcat _23 and the transaction was excellent thank you
    15. Bought some MSD sized glass ingredient bottles from Koolcat - very nice transaction, fast shipping and even though I was a bit worried about shipping fragile glass to the other side of the globe - it was so safely packed that there's no scratch on it. Great job!
    16. i bought a dollheart shirt from koolcat_23 and everything went smoothly! great communication and fast shipping! thank you!!!
    17. I bought a pair of Dollmore glass eyes from koolcat_23. Koolcat_23 answered all my questions and everything went so smoothly! :aheartbea
      I'm very happy with both the transaction and the eyes!
    18. Great transaction with Koolcat_23 from whom I purchased some eyes. Communication was good and the eyes are perfect. A perfect experience :) Thanks!
    19. Koolcat purchased medicine bottles, tarot cards and a book from me. Great communication, fast payment, wonderful person to deal with ^^
    20. I recently sold a yosd outfit to koolcat_23, and the transaction was smooth and easy going. I like doing business with easy-going members who are good with communication and payment. The transaction was great! I would definitely do business with her again!