1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for Kori

Dec 2, 2008

1. I bought two fur wigs from Kori. Communication was perfect and they arrived safe and sound. I definitely recommend her!

Thanks!

2. I bought a little Puki clothing lot from Kori. Everything was safe and sound - always a pleasant transaction. Thanks! <3

3. Bought a little outfit off Kori, Very well packed. Thanks :)

4. I bought a couple sets of bracelets from Kori and they were shipped quickly and the transaction was painless! :3 Thank you again!

5. I bought some Soom spider eyes from Kori and I had a very good experience with the transaction. She was nice to work with, shipped the item promptly, and I am very satisfied with the item.

Thanks again!

6. I bought an SD hoodie from Kori!

The transaction was very smooth and my all my questions were promptly answered. my item was shipped very quickly after payment.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Kori again!

Thanks!

7. I ordered a prop item from Kori and the prop was safely-packaged and arrived in great condition. The communication was smooth and the transaction was quick. I would recommend anyone to order from her :)

-M

8. I bought two LUGGAGE from kori~
      Very quick shipment~ and the luggage is really good~
      Many Thanks ^^

9. I bought a YoSd dress and a pair of YoSd shoes from Kori and my girl is so happy over theme both :fangirl:
      I totally recommend Kori as a seller, she's great to deal whit, reply´s fast and the shipping was great ^_^
      Would love to do businesses whit again :)

10. I bought a couple sets of bracelets from Kori; the transaction went very smoothly ^_^
      Very quick responses and fast shipping. The bracelets are exactly as described, if not better! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Kori again :)

11. As above :D. I bought some bracelets, and they were shipped promptly and the communication was very good and super friendly. She even sent me some neat extras, so I'm a happy bunny :D:D.

12. I bought a yosd doll from kori
      she was very friendly and very helpfull
      the shipping took longer then we expected and she helped me all the time
      really great and thanks again!!

13. I did a partial trade with kori; she ordered a custom rainbow fur wig, and I got a Yo-SD dress from her as part-payment for the wig. It was a fantastic transaction all around! Kori was great with communicating the design of the wig and the details of the partial trade. She was quick to send payment, and even kind enough to refund me part of the shipping cost when she found out that I had paid a higher shipping price than her. Not many would be so kind!

I'd love to deal with kori again, anytime! Thank you so much!

14. Kori participated in a split I ran. She paid promptly and was polite in all communications. Wonderful to deal with!

15. Bought a few clothing sets from Kori, she was super nice, quick responses and gave me a nice deal on the clothes <3 I definitely recommend her as a seller! Thanks a lot~!

16. I purchased a pair of Ruby Red shoes from kori, and the transaction was smooth and pleasant. I'd happily do business with her again any time. :)

Thanks kori!

:daisy

17. I bought a pair of MSD maryjane shoes from Kori. I would definitely buy from her again. Prompt shipping, great packaging, and excellent communication. :)

18. I bought a wig and a shirt from Kori ~
      Things went smooth and fast, and I got the package from her like 3-4 days after it was sent even though we live far apart :D
      I Will differently buy from Kori in the future if I get a chance :D

19. I purchased a set of MSD jelly bracelets from kori... and WOW. Talk about fast shipping! They are so adorable, too - perfect for my girl.

I am very happy with our transaction and recommend kori. Thanks again!

20. Great transaction with Kori from whom I purchased some shirts. Shipping was fast and communication was good. An excellent seller. Thanks!