1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for Kori

Dec 2, 2008

1. I bought jelly bracelets for MSD & SD. Thank you so much they shipped in great timing & are better than i thought. I may even buy more :)

2. Kori purchased a MiniFee Miyu head from me and was friendly, swift to send payment and great with her end of communication. All the makings and more of a pleasant transaction and I am more than pleased to leave her pleasantly positive feedback today!!

:aheartbea Thank you for your purchase!! :aheartbea

3. I bought a Saint head from Kori. I'm thrilled to have the head, and the transaction went very nicely in every way. Thanks!!!!!

4. I bought a DSAM35 from kori
      Communication was so nice^^

She was very helpfull for my wishes and took time to find the best first the shipping and second to explain to me!!^^

The whole doll was shipped unstrunged but very well protected

Thanks a lot :daisy

5. Bought jelly bracelets from Kori and everything went very well.
      Quick communication and shipping.
      Thanks again!

6. I traded Kori a Mnf Rheia for a Mnf Scarface Shiwoo
      She was very easy to negotiate with and was prompt with shipping and very nice to deal with overall ^^
      Thanks for the great trade experience :]

7. Kori purchased a Migidoll Miho head, and it was a very smooth transaction. Good communication and payment was prompt.
      Thank you very much~

8. I bought a MNF head from kori and everything went just perfect. She was very nice, put up with my questions and ramlings, and send out everything superquickly. The head was packaged securely and she gave me a pair of eyes and a wig, which I totally did not expect. Thank you, again, kori

9. She was the perfect buyer I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. She paid so quickly and was great communication. Thanks so much!

10. Positive! - I bought 2 sets of dolly jelly bracelets from Kori. They look beautiful on my boys! Thank you for the smooth transaction!

11. I have bought a sweater from Kori. She shipped it the same day and I received it very quickly! The communication was good and clear and she informed me when she shipped the item. The sweater is great!

12. Bought a bunch of jelly bracelets from Kori. The communication was good and they arrived just as ordered in great time! Definitely recommended.

13. I bought some shorts from Kori and they're great! Excellent seller!

14. Traded my Ange Ai-Uri & money for MNF Miyu. The doll was packed perfectly and it arrived safely.
      Thank you..!

15. Bought a pair of adorable white plastic wing from KORI. It was carefully wrapped and the shipping is way faster than i expected considering our location. Great seller and i couldnt say anyless than that. Thank you KORI!

16. I purchased a White Kiss head from Kori and it arrived perfectly. She even sent some cute items with it! Kori is a great seller, great communication-especially with a buyer with lots of questions, she was very patient and helpful, always answering them kindly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Kori again!

17. I bought some jelly bracelets from Kori and the entire transaction was a dream! Kori was wonderful to communicate with, made sure that she knew exactly what I wanted and shipped super fast! I would buy from Kori again anytime!

Thanks so much!

18. I bought jelly bracelets for MSD. They shipped in great timing. They are very cute and fit perfect! Thanks so much <3

19. Did a trade with Kori, everything went perfectly! I couldn't have asked for someone better to trade with. She was sweet, shipped quickly, and let me know as soon as her item arrived from me.
      Thanks love!

20. I bought a pair of Crobi pants from Kori. Everything went quite smoothly and she kept up good communication. I'd be happy to do business with her again! :)