1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Korofel

Jul 15, 2008

1. Since I'm slowly working my way into the Marketplace, I'm posting a feedback thread. XD

2. Korofel bought a set of eyes from me, and was a pleasure to deal with all around!

3. I just completed a commission for Korofel and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Superfast payment and prompt, friendly communications. I'd definitely deal with Korofel again!

4. I've done several faceups for Korofel and she was very understanding when issues aroused during my first time working on a lavender skinned doll and I requested more time.

I also purchased a Resin Soul Song from her. The transaction was quick and couldn't have been better! :aheartbea

I hope to be I'll be dealing with Korofel again in the future. :)

5. I bought my NS BBB body from Korofel and I recieved her not two days later:D:D She was protected and wrapped in so much bubble wrap I was able to successfully use her to play baseball...j/k ;) NOTHING would've happened to that baby on it's way to me:)

Korofel also sent me a lovely note and some sweets, thank you!:aheartbea:aheartbea

Couldn't have been happier with a transaction!

Thank you so much Korofel, I love my new body!
      Suweylu

6. Korofel bought a LTF Elf Shiwoo faceplate from me! Communication was quick and polite, payment was super fast, and she let me know when it arrived (and even showed me his new faceup!). A lovely buyer! Thank you, Korofel!

7. Korofel bought several LTF items for our last update. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Perfect transaction! Thanks so much!!

8. Korofel participated in my eighth Fairyland group order and was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Communication was nothing short of fabulous and payments were sent in swiftly. I wouldn't hesitate at all to do business with her again!!

:bcake Enjoy your new dollies! :bcake

9. Another lovely transaction with a wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

10. Korofel purchased a LTF outfit from me and it was a great transaction overall. She was very timely in responding to pm's and paid promptly. She let me know when the item arrived as well. Thank you so much!

11. Korofel bought several items from our last update. Another great transaction and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!

12. Korofel entrusted me with modifying the ears on her DOD Camine while keeping his faceup intact. she was great to work with, not afraid to poke if communication seemed sparse, and was understanding of my delays. i would most definitely work with her again!

thanks again, Korofel!

13. I purchased a faceplate (Littlefee Shiwoo) and it arived very quickly and safely. THANK YOU!!!

14. I made some custom shirts/pants for Korofel. Perfect transaction from start to finish! Thanks so much!

15. I bought a Dream of Doll Dream of Child Hoo from Korofel. Everything was as described and she was very quick with communication. She was very friendly and easy to work with and I would definitely buy from her again! <333

16. Korofel ordered two custom fur wigs from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom designs, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

17. I recently sold a Soom Afi to Korofel. Great communication, fast with payment. The whole transaction was so easy. Really recommended buyer. Thank you so much !! Hope to have more transaction with you in the future.

18. Korofel has purchase a pair of eyes from me. Friendly communication, fast payment and messaged me when the eyes have arrived. Thank you so much! It was a very pleasant transaction, A+ buyer :)

19. Korofel bought a DoD Tender Lahoo from me and was wonderful to deal with! Super friendly and communication was great! Would def deal with again, thank you! <3