1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Koryuu

Jun 26, 2009

1. Please leave feedback here. Thanks!

2. I bought a Leeke Romeo from Koryuu, and I am so happy with everything! She was accommodating and set up a layaway for me, and was excellent with communication. He was shipped out on time, arrived well-packaged and safely, and with everything described. I love him; thank you so much for helping me bring home one of my characters and dream dolls! :aheartbea

3. Koryuu bought a Raurencio Stella from me on layaway. She is a very pleasant and friendly person to communicate with. She was patient, always let me know when she made a payment and was always on time doing so. The whole transaction was friendly and smooth. Would recommend her to anyone! I am happy Stella found a new loving home!

4. Koryuu Bought my Leeke World Arien Head. She is very nice and kind, the transaction really great too!
      Thank you so much Koryuu! ^^

5. Koryuu bought SOOM Chalco hooves from me. She was very friendly and she paid the layaway amounts just as and when we had agreed. Very nice transaction and I'd be happy to do business again in the future. :)

6. I purchased a white, Soom Migma head and she arrived in perfect, pristine condition. Great transaction with excellent, friendly communication. I would definitely do more transactions in the future if the opportunity came up!

Jay

7. I sold my Iplehouse Jerome to Koryuu and working with her was great. She made her payments on time, was very friendly, and altogether just a great buyer. I would absolutely sell to her again.