1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Kouen

Sep 8, 2010

1. This is a feedback thread for Kouen!
      ~*~

I bought a pair of jointed hands from her. Communication was great, shipping was quick and the items arrived in mint condition.
      My experience with her has been 100% positive!

2. A positive transaction - I purchased a set of Luts eyelashes, and they arrived quickly and safely packaged. Excellent communication and no problems whatsoever! ^^

3. Bought a head from her, awsome condition, great communication fast and cheap shipping to! Great transaction.

4. I bought from Kouen leg belt for BJD + free gift. Unfortunately free wine glass arrived broken, but leg belt is just awesome! Fast shipping and great communication!

5. I bought an SD tan Kimono with belt from Kouen and everything about this was a perfect transaction. Thank you so much! <3

6. Kouen sold an SD top to me. Shipping was quick and the top is excellent! Highly recommend!

7. I purchased a Luts Yder from Kouen and it was a perfectly pleasant transaction.
      The doll was packed very well and had all of the papers and post cards from the company, which I always love getting.
      Kouen was very pleasant to deal with and I recommend her as a seller!