1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Koyuki

Aug 30, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for me here!
      Thank you. :XD:

2. Koyuki took part in a Leekeworld group order I'd organised, and was prompt with payment! She also communicated very well and quickly with regards to her order! Great GO participant!

I have also bought a YoSD wig from her and she was a great seller! Thank you! :clover

3. I bought two wigs from Koyuki and it was a fast and efficient transaction; and great communication!!
      Highly recommended!!

4. Back again!~

I bought a pair of eyes from Koyuki, and transaction couldn't be easier! Replied to my PMs quickly and a pleasure to buy from. Thank you again! :clover

5. I bought a wig and eyes from Koyuki. She gave me a deal for buying both and shipped them very quickly. She even made sure that I received the items, which I think is a great thing for a seller to do! Definitely someone I would do business with again! A+!

6. Bought a dress set from Koyuki ~ Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you!

7. Bought a few dress sets from Koyuki and was such a wonderful transaction!! A+++++

8. I bought yo-items from Koyuki!
      Communication is great, and she even kept in track with shipping to see whether the items arrived or not.
      Koyuki is a very kind and wonderful seller!
      I highly recommend her ^__^

9. I bought a DD bustier set from Koyuki - she posted it express for me so I received it in three days! She was great to do business with. Thankyou.

10. Koyuki sold me a lovely dress set. Communication was great, set was shipped promptly, would definitely do business with again!

11. I purchased two wigs from Koyuki. Fast shipping, great communication and item! Would gladly do business with again!

12. I just bought a wig from Koyuki and I have received it yesterday:
      Very nice communication + quick answers + fast shipping = perfect transaction!!
      Thanks a lot ^^

13. I bought a wig and a cap from Koyuki. She was very pleasant to speak to and deal with, and sent my items very promptly! Overall, everything went great. I would be happy to buy from her again. Thank you!

14. I recently purchased a wig from Koyuki and can recommend her as an excellent seller - good communication, prompt shipment, safe packaging. Thanks very much for a great transaction!

Kathi

15. Just bought a wig from kyouki and she was lovely to deal with in every way.
      She keeps good communication, is very friendly, I got my wig quickly and she was just generally wonderful to deal with.
      I'd highly reccomend her to anyone <3

16. Just finished a wonderful trade with Koyuki. She is friendly, a good communicator, and shipped promptly. In sum, a very pleasant transaction.

17. I bought a yosd outfit from Koyuki. Communication was lovely and fast, and I got my item quickly. Will definitely buy from her again <3

18. I purchased two fabulous wigs from Koyuki. Everything about the transaction was perfect: communication, shipping and packaging. I would definately do business with her again and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.:gingerbreadman

19. Bought a lilac wig from Koyuki, transaction was smooth and she was very nice and polite the entire time :)
      Communication was great and she told me all the options of mailing and was very thorough ^^
      Wouldn't mind doing business with again! Thank you! :aheartbea

20. Koyuki sold a Volks Yo-SD outfit to me. It was a really great experience!
      Very great communication and WONDERFUL packaging! Thankyou so much!