1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kozabo

Jan 4, 2011

1. You can leave your feedback for me here ^^
      Thank you :aheartbea
    2. kozabo purchased a Soom Coquina head from me. The transaction was lovely, she sent payment quickly and kept great communication, letting me know as soon as the doll head arrived. :)

Thank you!! :aheartbea
    3. Kozabo place a faceup order from me .she is that kind of person that I am glad to meet again .thanks !
    4. Kozabo participated in my first split and had ordered a pair of Soom Idelian boots. She responded and paid on time. She was also very patient to sit through Canada post and wait for her package for a long time.
      It was a pleasure dealing with her and would gladly do so again.
    5. Kozabo purchased a Granado VIPO Head from me, and everything went great. She paid her layaway off quickly & her communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED buyer all around :cheer
    6. kozabo has bought a pair of shoes and a wig from my workshop
      Very nice buyer, Rcommended her.

Welcome again ^^
    7. Kozabo has commissioned me for a faceup and I wouldn't have wished for a more pleasant transaction! Kind and friendly person, with great communication and fast payment!

I would work for her any time again. Thank you!! :D
    8. Lightning purchased a head from me, super smooth transaction, quick pay, very nice person to have done business with. Would definitely do business again!
    9. sorry NOT Lightning -----> KOZABO (:sweat
    10. kozabo bought a suit from【TOUS LES GARCONS CLOTHES SHOP】. Very nice buyer. Thank you so much ^ ^