1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kozee

Dec 13, 2010

1. If you have done business with me, please do leave me feedback...much appreciated!! :chocoberry

2. Kozee bought a Tiny from me. She was super nice and great with communication. She paid promptly and let me know when he arrived! Recommended Buyer :)

3. I sold my Custom House Bisou RuRu to Kozee. She paid fast and replied my PMs very quickly. An excellent buyer!!
      Thank you Kozee for such a great transaction. :)

4. Kozee bought Naias from me. It was a perfect transaction. Fast payment, friendly messages. I highly recommend. :)

5. Kozee bought an Iplehouse cloak from me, the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Her payment was fast and communication great. Excellent buyer!
      Thanks.

6. kozee bought a Rosen Lied outfit from me on layaway. Payments were on time and communication was great throughout. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :D

7. Kozee took part in my Soom split. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. :)

I'd work with her again without hesitation! :aheartbea
      Thank you for participating in my split. ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

8. I baught a Dollzone Mo from Kozee!Comunication was super fast and she is very plesnt to talk to and very friendly.Shipping was prompt and packing was bulletproof.I definatly recomand buying from her , as it is a pleasure doing buisness with Kozee:).

9. Kozee bought a doll from me on layaway and she was an absolute delight to deal with. She is super friendly, very responsive to messages, and she paid each installment on time. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!! :aheartbea

10. Kozee bought DZ deer doll from me. The transaction was perfect; fast payment, great communication, and let me know as soon as the package arrived.

Thank you very much & Enjoy the doll.

:)