1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KPatillo

Jun 10, 2009

1. Hi, this is my feedback thread, please post your experiences with me:) thanks

2. I did a faceup on kpatillo's baby girl Hannah.
      Her payment was super fast and she handled the shipping of the dollie perfectly.
      She was very patient with me and is a great customer~

3. kPatillo bought an outfit from me, she was great to deal with, quick polite communication and paid promptly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks!!

4. i bought (given! <3! i only paid for shipping! wow!) kpatillo's sock contest dress! it was so cute i had to ask about it, and she was sweet enough to give it to me, with me only paying for shipping! (although i offered to pay for it. how nice is that?)
      shes very nice, let me know when everything shipped, and was great to talk to.
      100% positive! id defiantly do business with her!

5. I sold eyes to Kpatillo and all went great! Fast payment, friendly, and she even sent me a photo of the eyes in her doll. Thanks so much! ^_^

6. Kpatillo came to me for more faceups for her gorgeous girls! she was fast at sending them and i had a wonderful time working with them one again :)

7. I bought some littlefee hoodies from kpatillo. They are adorable. She was lovely to deal with, kept in constant communication with me, and shipped really fast. I hope to deal with you again, sweetie!

woot!:pcupcake:bcupcake

8. I also bought some hoodies from her. They arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. A++! I look forward to doing business with her again. :thumbup

9. I bought some hoodies - two times, actually - and both small packages arrived in good condition - and very fast. :) A great seller - good communication all the way. I'd love to deal with this seller again sometime.

10. I bought two hoodies from kpatillo, and they're absolutely adorable! They arrived quickly and wonderfully packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again! Thanks so much :)

11. I bought two hoodies from kpatillo and they arrived beautifully. Very prompt service. I would absolutely buy from kpatillo again.

12. i bought a hoodie from kpatillo. it was totally adorable and arrived quick, in good condition. would recommend :)

13. Kpatillo bought some doll shoes from me and was a great person to do business with. Thanks again!

14. I purchased 3 hoodies for puki fees and they are perfection. Colors, size, quality are wonderful. Communication with seller was excellent and shipping was very fast. I highly recommend this seller.

15. I bought some hoodies from kpatillo and she is wonderful to deal with! She went out of her way to find a black hoodie that I wanted just so my girls could contrast. She shipped super fast and the hoodies arrived in perfect condition. She even included some sweets as a birthday gift for me!

I totally love chatting with her and highly recommend her to others. I would buy from her anytime!

Thanks again!

16. I also bought some hoodies from KPatillo, and she shipped them out lightning fast..they are really cute.
      I highly recommend her as a seller.

17. I bought a set of Mickey Mouse ears from her and everything went smoothly. They arrived safe and sound and are the cutest things. She is very friendly and easy to deal with. I would buy from her again no problem!

LM

18. I sold two MSD sized shirts to KPatillo. I recommend this buyer.

19. Just bought a cute little Hoodie for my future LittleFee Bisou. Kpatillo was fast to respond to my inquiry, and I received it quickly. Thank you!:thumbup

20. I commissioned Kpatillo to make bedding for my mnf rheia.
      Not only was she just a total joy, but it was a very pleasant and very smooth experience.

Kpatillo made the bedding exactly the way I wanted with gorgeous, great quality fabric. I loved the photos, but I love it even more in person. From beginning to end this was a great experience and I look forward to commissioning her again in the near future.

Thank you :)