1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krazikiwi325

Apr 8, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me here. Thanks! :)
    2. I have sold a wig to her as her first transaction. She was all around great to talk to and deal with! I'm glad to see another edition to the good buyer listing. Thank you so much!
    3. Sold a pair of eyes to krazikiwi325. A very good transaction, and she let me know when they arrived. I would definitely do business with her again.
    4. Sorry it took me so long to get around to this.

I purchased a DZ Shoyo from her. She is wonderful to interact with, understanding and even included a wonderful card.

Thanks! I plan to do some photo stories with her for you to see ASAP. ^_^
    5. krazykiwi325 bought a pair of eyes for me and it was a great transaction. She's very polite, paid quickly, and generally was a pleasure to work with. Thanks!
    6. I sold some boots to krazykiwi325. The transaction was perfect in every way - recommended buyer! Thank you!!!
    7. krazikiwi325 purchased a carrot-brown wig from me, and the transaction was magnificent!

Communication was prompt and polite, they were true to their word regarding timely payment on a hold item, and they were extremely patient with me when I lapsed on sending them the tracking information and when the item ended up getting delayed at the post office.

They are reliable and have the patience of a saint, and I cannot recommend krazikiwi325 enough.

Thank you for such a wonderful transaction!
    8. Kiwi purchased a wig from me and was awesome! Very patient and understanding when I was unable to ship as soon as I had promised, and communication was flawless. I'd definitely recommend working with her.