Feedback for Krazikupo

Nov 20, 2007

1. Whee~ So I need a feedback thread, and here it is xD.

Yay :D.

Leave feedback for Krazikupo!

2. Did a faceup for Krazikupo. Communcation and transaction went very smoothly. Thank you! ^^

3. I ordered some bottles from Krazikupo. Replies were fast and shipping was excellent! I'd definitely buy from Krazikupo again!

4. I recently made a purchase from Krazikupo recently. They were able to answer all of my questions straight away. The transaction went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the product!

5. I have bought a doll chair from Krazikupo. Perfect communication and transaction and ultra fast shipping! The chair is very pretty!
      Thank you very much ^__^/

6. I bought some glasses from krazikupo.
      Wonderful to talk to, and the shipping was very fast! Would deffinitely buy from krazikupo again!! :)
      Thank you! *o*

7. I've bought a necklace from krazikupo ^^
      Fast shipping and good seller ^^ very cool

8. I bought some MSD props from krazikupo. Communication was great, and the items arrived very quickly. Thanks so much!

9. Sold a wig and set of eyes to Krazikupo! Wonderful buyer! Thank so much ^_^

10. I bought a head from krazikupo, and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was perfect, and shipping was super-speedy! Thank you!!

11. Bought a champagne bottle and MSD top hat from her, everything's great! <3

12. I sold a Full set Homme Kirill to Krazikupo back in July and everything went amazingly smoothly even with a slight mishap in shipping costs. (my own fault). I then later bought the Homme Kirill full set outfit from her and that too went awesomely. she's a great person to do business with as a buyer and a seller!

13. I've bought some dollie goodies from krazikupo and they arrive today ^^
      Very smooth transaction and the itens are perfect!
      Thanks a lot, krazikupo :D

Recomended!

14. I bought some awesome eyes from krazikupo (and I got a free little soda bottle since an eye was a little messed up) and it was a great transaction! Friendly to work with, and fast shipping! I'd gladly do business again! Thanks!

15. Bought a rocker from krazikupo. It was beautiful! Hard to believe it was for an SD; great detailing on it. :)

Good communication. Great seller. I'd gladly buy from her again.

Thanks!

16. I sold a pair of eyes to Krazikupo. She payed promply and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Perfect transaction! 100% would do buisness with again.

17. I bought some SD parts and they arrived nicely packaged and just as described. communication was excellent as well. great seller!!

18. Great customer! great communication and quick payment.

19. Sold a wig to Krazikupo. Excellent communication, quick payment, and an overall pleasure to do business with!

20. i sold an AS female body to Krazikupo. she is very easy to communicate. very fast payment and it was a pleasant deal with her. thank you:)