1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for krissi ~

Feb 28, 2008

1. Wonderful transaction with krissi! She bought a hoodie from me, fast payment & excellent communication! Would not hesitate to deal with again! :)

2. bought a pair of MSD leggings from me. Payment was fast and communication was excellent and friendly. A+ buyer, thanks again!

3. I bought a wig from Krissi =) It shipped fast, and was packed extremely well! An excellent transaction, highly recommended =) thank you so much!

4. I purchased a t-shirt & muffler set from krissi. Communication was superb, shipping was lightning quick, and the items are in lovely, like-new condition! Overall it was a fast, easy, fun transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again. Thanks so much~!! :)

5. I bought a pair of shoes from krissi, and everything went perfectly. Communication was prompt and super friendly, and the shoes are in marvelous condition. I'd be happy to deal with krissi again anytime! :)

6. I bought a bunch of ninestyle stuff from Krissi! Everything went well and she sent my clothes along with a freebie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy with this transaction ^^

7. I bought a really cute MSD sized hoodie from Krissi. It was shipped fast and the communication was great! It's in mint condition and I'd definitely do business again.

8. Krissi sold me an adorable little fee dress. She is super-nice, answers her messages quickly, and she watched the tracking of the delivery. She alerted me when the post office decided to detour it for some unknown reason back to her home town. She kept me up to date on it, and was very concerned. It all worked out though; eventually the dress showed up at my home, and I am very happy with it! Krissi has fabulous customer service; I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Krissi again.

9. I bought a Leeke wig from Krissi. Communication was fabulous, shipping was lightning-fast, and the item arrived in a very carefully-packed box with a lovely little note!

Thanks, Krissi, you are so wonderful. I wish every seller was as amazing as you!

10. krissi bought a SD13 girl body from me. So great communication and fast payment.
      Thanks for perfect transaction :)

11. krissi bought a pair of ED eyes from me. An excellent buyer from quick payment and smooth communication. krissi also let me know when the eyes arrived. Thank you!

12. I just sold a Volks C to Krissi and she was wonderful to deal with; prompt payment and great communication, thanks again!

13. I bought a Littlefee Bisou from Krissi. The transaction was wonderful! She was shipped super safely and quickly! I would love to work with her again! I couldn't be happier~
      THANK YOU!

14. Krissi purchased a pair of high heel feet from me. I couldn't be happier with the transaction ^_^ Payment was super fast and Krissi also provided promptly communication. Thank you very much! Please feel free to come back to me anytime!

Highly recommend Krissi!

15. bought Luts Ethan from Krissi, He's perfect. Thanks so much!

16. I sold a belt to Krissi, she was wonderful to work with. Quick payment, excellent communication and let me know when it arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thanks again!

17. Krissi bought an outfit from me and was an excellant buyer! She paid quickly, communication was awesome, and she let me know when the outfit arrived to her ^^ Very lovely person to deal with! Thank you!

18. I bought a Crobidoll shirt from Krissi and the transaction was quick and easy with no problems. She was really pleasant to work with and I would definitely buy from her again.

19. I bought a wig from Krissi. Transaction was great. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you. :)

20. I had a great transaction with Krissi
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!