Feedback For Krissim

Nov 3, 2019

1. Please leave any feedback you have for me here. :thumbup

2. Purchased a 68 boy Loongsoul outfit. Communication was very polite and informative. Item arrived very fast and very well packaged. Beautiful outfit sent in perfect condition. Wonderful seller. Would buy from again.

3. :bcupcake:goldstar:cake:Positive feedback:cake::goldstar :pcupcake

I purchased two wigs from Krissim and the transaction was lovely and Krissim kept me updated on shipping and always had excellent communication .
      The wigs are both perfect and exactly as described :) .
      I recommend Krissim as a seller and I would be happy to buy from them again :thumbup.

4. Bought a Loongsoul Marcus from Krissim and the transaction was perfect! Communication was excellent, the doll was packaged incredibly well and they even threw in an extra pair of pants and anti-stain clothing to boot! Great seller, definitely recommend!

5. I bought a wig and everything went smoothly! Communication was great, the item was shipped quickly and packed well, and it was exactly as described. :thumbup

6. POSITIVE
      I bought a 2D Cherry head from Krissim and everything went great! The head was shipped very quickly and arrived within days, packaged perfectly. It arrived safely and is super cute! They are friendly and have great communication and I would definitely do business with them again! Thank you!!