1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kristo

Aug 28, 2010

1. Okay, I'm trying to create a feedback thread for myself.... I hope this works!

2. kristo bought a doll from me and was absolutely wonderful to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when her doll arrived. She is a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend her to anyone !!!

3. kristo purchased a puki face plate from me and was awesome to work with! Great communication and prompt payment. Thank you!

4. kristo bought my CH Marco and was awesome to deal with. communication and payment was prompt, and she let me know when he arrived. I would happily do business with her again, any time :)

(apologies for the lateness!)

5. Kristy purchased a Little Fee Lishe from me and was super to work with. Her payment was very quick and she let me know when the doll arrived. Highly recommended!

6. bought my Lewi sleeping faceplate was wonderful to work with and totally a sweety though the whole transaction!

7. Kristo purchased a puki faceplate from me and the transaction was completely flawless :D She replied to PM's promptly and sweetly, paid very quickly, and let me know the moment the faceplate arrived to her. She was wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate from future transactions with her. Thank you so much for purchasing the faceplate! :aheartbea

8. Kristo bought a LTF body from me. She was very prompt in her payment, and all around fantastic to deal with. I highly recommend her to anyone! :)

9. Kristo bought a puki doll from me :). She paid very quickly and had great communication. I would not hesitate to work with her again!

10. Kristo bought my LJ Mars doll and was wonderful! Great communication and prompt payment. Would love to work with her again! Enjoy the doll!

11. Kristo was my partner in the Snips Swap elfmoon held. Her gift was fantastically made (both really good quality and a perfect fit from some really odd measurements!) and just perfect. Thank you for a really fun swap!

12. Kristo participated in my Snips and Snails Swap.
      She made her partner a cute, well made outfit and shipped on time.
      I recommend her to other swap hosts and she's welcome to join any of my futures swaps.
      Thanks for helping to make my swap a success!

13. I was in a Harry Potter swap with Kristo and she was fantastic! Received many wonderful items (as shown on swap thread). I would gladly be in a swap with Kristo anytime. Thanks!

14. kristo participated in my Harry Potter swap and was an excellent participant. She shipped quickly and sent her partner several incredibly nice things. I would gladly recommend her for future swaps; I know I'd have her in one of mine again, Thanks!

15. Bought a CH Junior Marco from kristo. They were easy to talk to, and shipped quickly and packaged him up well. I love him! He is fab, so glad he has joined my little CH family. Thanks kristo!

16. I arranged a swap with Kristo for a little Doll Factory Pet Ari Bobo. He's an awesome little mousie and she was very generous and accomidating with the swap details.

17. I purchased an Asleep Eidolon Coral from Kristo, and things couldn't have gone smoother!
      Communication was easy, quick replies and was willing to put up with the wait until my funds were available.
      Doll was well packaged, the extra eyes are wonderful and she looks even more beautiful in person. :)
      Thank you so much!

18. I purchased a Peak's Woods Naomi from Kristo. Naomi was shipped the same day, she was packaged superbly, she was exactly as described, and is such a sweet doll. Kristo answered all pms promptly and truthfully. I would definitely recommend her as a seller and do business with her again.
      Thank You!

19. I bought a CH Little Jr Mars from Kristo, and she was fantastic to deal with! She was quick and friendly when it came to communication, very kindly struck me a deal, and sent him out quickly with stellar packaging! I wish all transactions could be this easy. If given the choice, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again, as she's an all around excellent person to do business with.
      Thank you! :D

20. Bought a spearmint Asleep Eidolon on layaway from kristo. They were easy communication, and shipped quickly (1 month, from canada to france) and packaged very well. I 'm really in love, she is beautiful!

thanks for all