1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krynnmeridia

Apr 15, 2011

1. Please leave feedback here if you've had any transactions with me!

2. I sold a Soom Sphaler outfit to Krynnmeridia and everything went great! Fast payment and excellent communication! Thanks!

3. Krynnmeridia bought a Soom Sard from me and also purchased additional aesthetic services. She was very easy to work with and understanding, would love to work with Krynnmeridia again!

4. Krynnmeridia participated in my Soom Benmore split and got the outfit-- she paid promptly and promptly let me know when everything arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to have Krynnmeridia on board again!

5. Krynnmeridia bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,
      finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you !​

6. Krynnmeridia bought some glass eyes from me. Everything went smooth and perfect!
      Thank you, sorry for the late feedback and hope to deal with
      Krynnmeridia soon! ^^

7. I bought a soom sphaler fan from krynnmeridia..
      The transaction was perfect and the fan was shipped super fast.
      I would certainly do business with krynnmeridia again....thank you