1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for krystina!

Mar 27, 2007

1. krystina sold me a beautiful pair of eyes. She mailed them very quickly and keep me informed through the transaction. She was very friendly. The eyes were in perfect condition and just as described.
      Thanks krystina :)

2. I am absolutely beside myself with awe for the faceup on the lovely AIL head I received today from Krystina (by Krystina).

She is absolutely gorgeous, the transaction was very smooth, and she arrived in record time. I am so pleased!

3. I bought a Hypermaniac body from Krystina and it arrived in perfect condition. She was awesome to work with and kept me updated during the entire process. <3~

4. I bought a Sadol shirt from Krystina and she was friendly and fast with responding and kept me well informed. I would definitely deal with her again. :)

5. I bought Doll head Sezz from her. I LOVE the head, And krystina was so kind to paint a face up and give me free eyes as well. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Shipping and payment went well and we had good communication through pm :D

6. Krystina bought a Kill_u head from me, I hold the head for her until she got the paycheck and she did pay on the day she promised!!
      We had a great communication and it was a excellent transaction!:)
      I highly recommend Krystina as an ideal buyer!!

7. In keeping with my long tradition of giving feedback long after a resin head group order is complete, here I am to give thanks to Krystina for participating in my group order for IOS. It went incredibly quickly and easily thanks to all of the great participants. Many thanks and sorry this is so long over due :aheartbea

8. I bought IOS Asyd head from her and the transaction was perfect. We had a good communication, shipping was fast and she packed the head safely. Thank you!

9. Krystina ran a Crobi GO and it went great! She had great communication and the package arrived quickly. Thank you.

10. I participated in a Crobidoll GO run by krystina. Everything went smoothly and communication was great! Thank you again, krystina for running the GO. ^^

11. I was on a GO that krystina ran and it was a wonderful experience! She was very organized and quick with updates. I would definitely recommend any transaction with her! ^___^

12. I participated in a Crobidoll GO that krystina ran. She kept us updated every step of the way and kept things very organized. I would love to do business with her again! ^^

13. Participated in krystina's Crobidoll Go~
      I couldn't have asked for better communication and organization.
      She notified me when one of the items were sold out, and kept me updated as much as possible regarding my refund.
      Thank YOU again for the excellent communication!
      I would definitely do business with krystina again, thank you!<3

14. Krystina participated in my Leeke GO and she was so very nice to work with. She made it possible for us to get some of the limited items that some people wanted and it was amazing! Payments were fast and communication was very friendly and prompt.
      Thanks so much for making this GO possible.

15. I bought a doll from Krystina, what a pleasant transaction. Communication was GREAT, she's very friendly :)
      The only thing that bothered me was the shipping method she sent the doll through.
      Everything was as shown in photos. I would definitely buy from Krystina again. Thanks!

16. krystina was the first participant in my first GO. She paid quickly, kept up with my PMs and updates and let me know as fast as her items arrived. I am very happy with having her in my GO and would definitively do business with her again.

Thank you for your help and hope you liked your items ^^.

17. Krystina purchased a pair of Soom eyes from me! She paid immediately and communication was fantastic! I would love to do business with Krystina again!

18. Kyrstina took place in my very first G.O, was the first person to join, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. <3 She paid promptly, answered any messages I sent out promptly, and let me know when her package arrived without problem. I would happily work with her again any time! <3

19. I just received an awesome pair of green eyes from Krystina. They're in perfect condition, were amazingly priced, and arrived here super speedy-like!

20. I purchased two pairs of Doll Leaves eyes from Krystina + overall it was a wonderful experience! Quick communication and excellent shipping, my eyes got to me in just two days! I would gladly buy from her again!
      &#9829;