1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for krystina!

Mar 27, 2007

1. ~Positive~

I purchased an outfit and eyes from krystina. She shipped promptly and packaged everything very well.
      Great communication the whole time.
      Excellent seller. (^_^)v

2. I cannot even put into words how awesome it was to work with krystina!! I bought a Souldoll Ian from her on layaway, and it was my first time ever putting a doll on layaway. She made it so easy! And I can say without a doubt, that was the best packing job I've ever seen! All my dolls are second hand, but when I received hers it really felt like it was brand new! Everything was perfect and I knew this boy came from a loving home :) thanks so much!

3. I bought a pair of TTYA Sneakers from her, and I couldn't have been happier with my purchase! Shipment was speedy and I got the items in the mail in just 2 days! I did, however, encounter a problem with the shoes. They appear to have some sort of factory flaw (rubber around the sole cracked) when I received them. I messaged krystina showing the damage and discussed about what we can do with it, and we both settled on a partial refund for the damage. She is very friendly and all of our conversations were a delight. I hope to do business with you again, and thank you very much!

4. krystina participated in my recent Sadol GO and was a great participant! She responded quickly, paid promptly, and let me know when the item arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you for joining! :)

5. krystina participated in my Soom group order. She sent clear information, and sent payments promptly. She also let me know when she had received the items. I would gladly have her as a GO member again!
      Thanks so much for joining my GO, krystina! :)

6. I purchased boots for my newest doll from Krystina,I love them ,they were well cared for and shipped superfast ...very positive transaction

7. krystina participated in my Leekeworld group order and was a great member who is wonderfully easy to work with. The transaction went smoothly from beginning to end and I would be pleased to have her join another GO again. :)

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

8. krystina was a member in my latest Crobidoll GO. She was a fantastic member and I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations together. xD
      As far as payments goes, they were quick and immediately after sending payment, she pm'd me to let me know it was sent. I would love to have her as a participant in any of my future GOs~! Thank you~! <3

9. I purchased a wig from krystina, she was quick to respond and ship the item. Packed very well and just as described. Wig was in a very good condition! Would buy again from her anytime. Thank you!!!

10. I bought the most adorable shoes from Krystina. Communication was fast, frequent and super informative. Everything was absolutely amazing.

11. Lots of postive feedback for Krystina! I recently bought her lovely Peak's Woods Tristan. Everything went smoothly. She was quick to reply, was willing to mark the package as a gift and shipped the doll quickly after payment. The doll is amazing and in perfect condition. It was carefully packed and well protected. I received it without any problems and there were no damages. She even a added some free wigs and eyes, which was so kind of her <3
      It was a pleasure doing business with her and I will definitely recommend her as a seller! She's also just an incredibly nice person. Thank you! :hug:

12. Krystina commissioned outfit from me. Payment came fast and everything went well. The communication was also very good. She is great to deal with. Thank you very much :)

13. I bought a peaks wood dandy shaia from Krystina, she replied swiftly and was very friendly, it was a great transaction! I received the doll in perfect packing condition as well, very safe and fast. Thank you so much!

14. I bought two pairs of Sadol eyes from Krystina and they were mailed to me within a few days with their original boxes. Her packaging was great and the eyes were in perfect condition. Thank you!

15. I purchased a pair of 16mm Sadol eyes from @krystina , and everything went very smoothly. She was a pleasure to deal with, and the eyes arrived quickly and safely.

16. I bought a black jacket from krystina and everything went really smoothly. The communication was great and the jakcet arrived safely and was in a great condition. :)

17. I bought an unusual coat and hat set from krystina who was a wonderful, perfect, efficient seller. The items were in perfect condition and packed to stay that way through shipping; they also arrived very fast. I would look to krystina again, to find unusual things. :love

18. POSITIVE! I bought a Peak's Woods Dandy Troy from krystina. Communication was fast and friendly, shipping was prompt, and doll was very well packaged. Super easy and smooth transaction. Thank you!!

19. I bought a Peakswoods Dreamy Red from Krystina and the transaction was super smooth. The doll arrived quickly and very safely packaged. I would definitely buy from Krystina again! :)

20. Purchased a SweetGale Danny head via Kristina and I had a pleasant experience. The head arrived nicely packaged and safely.