1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KTMonkeyJ

Oct 30, 2007

1. Just got my MSC today, and I just can't say enough good things about KTMonkeyJ! Communication was awesome, she shipped super fast and packed everything perfectly, she even included some sweet treats! Thank you so much for a perfect sale and I'll be back for more! :D

2. From KTmonkeyJ I purchased a resin chair. Good communication, well packed, quickly shipped, and looks just like the photo. Very pleased! Wouldn't hesitate to do business again. sjlou

3. KTMonkeyJ participated in my GO. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

4. I baught some MSC from KTMonkeyJ.
      :3 it arrived speedily, and was totally worth it!
      <3 Do business with her definately!

5. Ktmonkeyj participated in my GO. Great transcation with fast payment, thank you!

6. I bought a can of Mr. Super Clear from ktmonkeyj, great communication, very fast shipping and a wonderful transaction! I will definitely buy more from ktmonkeyj!

7. Bought a can of MSC from KTMonkeyJ... quick shipping and fantastic communication, couldn't ask for more! Thanks! :)

8. KTMonkeyJ participated in a DOD group order that I ran. She was prompt with payment and was very patient throughout. I would do business with her again. :)

9. Received a SD wood chair from ktmonkeyj. It was just as described and shown in the sales ad photo. Very well packed. I am very pleased and welcome the opportunity to do business again.

10. I bought two cans of MSC from KTmonkeyJ, and not only did they arrive quickly, but the packaging was extremely secure. I would definitely order from her again. :D

11. Bought two cans of MSC UV cut from KTMonkeyJ. Really fast delivery time, and great communication (pluss very nice). ^_^ thank you!

12. ktmonkeyj bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction went perfectly! Thanks again ^^.

13. I sold my item to ktmonkeyj
      paid quick and all communication was great.
      ktmonkeyj was kind enough to let me know when the item arrived.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thanks, ktmonkeyj! *^_^*

14. KTMonkeyJ is just amazing. Bought some MSC and i got it soo fast that I can only immagine she put it on a private jet to drop it off at my place. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a Custom House boy body from ktmonkeyj and it was a very smooth transaction. She was quick on replies and shipped promptly. Definitely a recommended seller. :)

16. KYMonkeyJ bought a wig from me. Payment was prompt! Very good buyer.

17. ktmonkeyj bought a Dollheart outfit from me and paid immediately. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommend.
      Marianna

18. I purchase a YOSD clothes from KTMonkeyJ, the package came in today, the clothes is really nice~!
      Fast shipping and great communication~Will come back and buy from you again:)
      Thank you!

19. I purchased a Sweet Dreams Syo default outfit, shoes and wig from KTMonkeyJ. Communication was great, shipping was lightening fast and the items were in pristine condition. I'd have no problem dealing with KT again.

Thank you for a great transaction!

20. i did a short layaway with KTMonkeyJ for her BF Sarang. she was very understanding of my payment circumstances. she arrived today shipped in her original box in perfect shape. thank you, i love her! would definitely do business with again. :)