1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kuchi

Sep 21, 2010

1. she joined my split for the Aphan head and the transaction went very well, good comunication and prompt payment, very nice person to deal with, thanks :)

2. Kuchi ordered two fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

3. Kuchi ordered another six fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

4. Positive! Kuchi purchased a Limhwa YoSD boy from me. She was a pleasure to work with, was very understanding about shipping issues and costs outside the US, paid prompt and let me know the moment he arrived. I would gladly do business with her again.

5. Kuchi adopted one of my SD boy dolls. She was a pleasure to deal with, payment was lightning fast and she constantly stayed in touch. Communication was always a joy! Thanks a lot, hun!^^

6. Kuchi bought a pair of soom jointed hands from me and everything is wonderful with her, she is definitely a dear to do business with, really fast payment and she let me know once she got them! I highly recommende her, like to deal with her in the future! ^_______^ Many thanks!