1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kuma Smash!

Aug 25, 2008

1. Have you done business with me? Be sure to post feedback here to let others know how your transaction was. :)

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and to everyone whom I've dealt with here on DoA. :aheartbea

2. I purchased an MSD wig from Kuma Smash! It came nice and quick and she even included little candy. Great seller. ^___^

3. I purchased an SD outfit from Kuma Smash! Good communication, prompt billing and shipping, it arrived quick and safe and beautifully packaged. Great seller, would buy from her again.

4. I just had the most wonderful transaction with Kuma Smash!. She purchased a DollZone Hid from me, she paid immediately and kept excellent communication. If anyone were to have my boy it should be her I know he will be safe and well loved with her. Thank you so much Kuma Smash! I hope to do business with you in the future!

5. Kuma Smash bought a pair of jeans from us. She paid quickly and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!!

6. I bought a Bobobie Pixie from Kuma. Shipped quickly and in excellent condition! Thanks!

7. Kuma Smash! bought a pair of Green Glass Eyes from me and as always she does an outstanding job as a buyer, I recommend her 100% ;)

8. I just finished a trade with Kums Smash and it went flawlessly!
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!
      ^^

9. Kuma Smash! commissioned a pair of jeans from my sale thread. Was very patient in the slight delay when my job interfered and I had little time to sew. Paid right away upon item's completion. Great buyer!

10. I bought a wig from Kuma Smash, it arrived quickly and her communication was awesome! Very thoughtful seller, who included candy and an appreciative thank you note in the package. I would definitely buy from her again!

11. I bought a cute lil Pink Elfkin from Kuma Smash! and communication was great, shipping was fast, absolutely no complaints. Everything went great! Would definitely buy from her again! :)

12. I purchased an msd dress from kuma. very nice to work with! it came timely <3 wonderful and candy! (fox's hee hee giving to a friend who is looooove with foxes)

13. I purchased some msd clothes, and they're great! Fast shipping too! Thanks so much!!!

14. I bought a Bobobie Light Tan Weylin from Kuma Smash. It arrived very quickly. She included a 'thank you' note and candy in the box. :fangirl:

The doll had some shipping damages upon its arrival on his leg, and a small chip on his ear, but she kindly apologized about it, we came to an agreement, and she sent me a partial refund. She has been very polite and reasonable through the whole process, I thank her for being so understanding and cooperative.

I love my Weylin doll, he is just gorgeous. :) Thank you very much Kuma Smash!

15. Kuma Smash is so amazing. We traded dolls, an SD of mine for an MSD + Cash. She paid the cash part straight away, and promptly sent the dolly out. Not only did we both have an amazing transaction with each other, but in the process we became good friends. I would do business with Kuma Smash any day of the year, because I know that she is a wonderful trustworthy person, who is totally awesome.
      She also included a couple things that she didn't have to, so that goes to show you that she is also very curious and generous. Though she didn't know it at the time, those items she sent happened to be one of my favorite candies, and the other item had my absolute favorite Sanrio characters on it :D
      I love my Dollzone Hid very, very much and I will treasure Kuma Smash as one of the absolute best people I have EVER done business with!

16. Kuma bought an SD EGL dress from me.She was fast with her transaction,and very easy to talk to.I would gladly do business with her again.

17. Excellent transaction with Kuma Smash! who purchased a DD Marya from me. Payment was very fast and communcation was good. An A+ buyer. Thank you!

18. I bought an Obitsu body from Kuma. Communication was great and shipping was fast! Overall, it was an awesome transaction!

' w ' b

19. Kuma bought a green wig from me. Fast payment and she let me know when it arrived. Wonderful transaction and she didn't mind when there was bad weather on my end and shipment was delayed. Would definitely sell to again!

20. Kuma Smash! was participated in my Luts group order. She answered to PM quickly, paid promptly, and let me know right the way when she received the items! She is definitely a great person to work with:D
      Thank you for joining the GO! ^^