1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KuMo

Jun 8, 2009

1. This is the feedback thread for me, KuMo.

Feel free to write your thoughts and comments on my fastness, service, communication and so on!

2. KuMo bought a Leekeworld wig from me and is a perfect buyer - she paid right away and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her, thanks so much!

3. Kumo commissioned me to do a faceup on her lovely lucifer, Was very patient with a delay due to rainy chicago weather, great communication and pleasure to deal with. Wishing kumo all the best.

4. I recently had a wonderful experience with KuMo :D She made 3 drawings of my boys in different styles. A chibi version, one of my Pukis as teenagers and finally another one of all my boys together. She followed my req (aka colors,

5. Oops, my computer is crazy and I wasn't able to finish the rest of my feedback:sweat like I was saying: KuMo is excellent and very attentive in following instructions, but most important, she was very friendly throughout the whole transaction^^ I love the way she draws and paints, especially the eyes:aheartbea Suffice to say, KuMo is a wonderful artist - very friendly and trustworthy. I'm glad and satisfied with the outcome. Thanks KuMo! :D

Here's an example of my commission, I have the bigger-high resolution sizes which show the beautiful detail around the eyes <3 http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q11/kirika20/BJD/all-1.png