1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kumokasumi

May 20, 2008

1. I couldn't find one for Kumokasumi, so I started this one!

Very friendly, asked all the right questions, an informed buyer. Paid quickly and responded quickly to all communications. Thank you for a great transaction!

2. I bought a Doll Factory Popo Fox from Kumo. Great transaction and super nice! Even gave me lots of goodies with him!

3. Pretty awesome. Great prices on hand made items. :D

4. I bought a Shiwoo head from Kumo.It couldn't have gone better.Great to deal with,excellent communication.The head is in wonderful condition and arrived very swiftly.Thanx so much! :)

5. I sold her a Gentle Soo Ri head, and she was a pleasure to deal with. She informed me when she'd be sending payments and how and she stuck to that schedule. I know she'll take great care of him!

6. I sold her a pair of 12mm eyes; very friendly, quick with replies and kept me posted when the package arrived, an overall great buyer who I would reccomend to anyone :D

7. Just sold a body to Kumokasumi . A great buyer with excellent communication. I would do business with her again.

8. Kumokasumi bought a pair of Volks pants from me. Paid promptly and notified me when they were received. Would happily do business again.

9. Kumokasumi purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and kept in touch. Thanks so much!!

10. Kumokasamo bought a body from me. The communication was great and enjoyable, and she paid ahead of schedule on a short layaway. A great transaction all 'round. Thank you!

11. Great transaction with Kumokasumi who purchased a pair of eyes from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

12. Excellant transaction with Kumokasumi who purchased a cute little MSD outfit from me. Great communication and fast payment.

13. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Kumokasumi. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v